Nothing. Most times the child has driven their parent to the point of distraction. Seriously, do you think parents really want to hit their child in a store and draw attention to themselves? Shopping with children is not the best idea. I leave mine at home whenever possible because I prefer a stressfree shopping experience.

Best Answer

big difference between discipline and abuse

Best Answer

If they were Chinese then nothing, but if they were Americans then I feel it would be my God given duty to push my beliefs onto them, even with force.

Best Answer

Best Answer

A smack..it would be none of my business.

Best Answer

Mind my own business.

Best Answer

Be really thankful that it's their chucking a tantie and not mine.

Best Answer

Depends on the situation. Are we talking a smack or a beating?

Best Answer

either.

Best Answer

Hmmm...a smack, nothing. A beating however...I'd step in the middle and call the cops.

Best Answer

I,ve not seen that in ages but I think unruly kids need a few swats on the bum to put them back in line.If it needs to be done in the store then sobeit.

Best Answer

If kid was raised right at home, that wouldn't happen in a store. Never had that issue with my kids.

Best Answer

if i ever needed to ...correct my son... i did in our own home, out from others eyes and ears. not becasue i was rough, or hurtful.... but somethings are to be done in private. BUT... if i see someone hit their kid on the butt... well... huh... if its abuse,.... i'm in your face!

Best Answer

Depends how hard, but I would not approach them myself. I would and have gone up to the security guard and asked them to tell them that customers are finding their behaviour offensive. I have had my children with me and they have been shocked at the way parents treat their Kids in public.

Best Answer

A swat on the behind not a thing.

Best Answer

depends on the situation...

Best Answer

Give them a dirty look

Best Answer