And he's serious about it, it's not just a threat or guilt trip.
thelastpanda thelastpanda 18-21, F 26 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

break up with him......what he does after is his problem....he is trying emotional blackmail.....never give into blackmail

Best Answer

Right on the money!

Best Answer

I've had this problem in the past and I still left them. They're still alive and kicking, so don't give in to emotional blackmail.

Best Answer

Get him some help.

Best Answer

I agree with my buddy up here, get him some help.

Best Answer

Help him. Obviously.

Best Answer

It's his choice!<br />
You could just tell his family& or friends-(mabe doctor or teachers) so any or all of them could watch out for him! In fact-When I think about it--Telling others is the best ideal-Just before you split up with him!

Best Answer

i've heard that happens a lot.<br />
i wouldn't let it stop me.

Best Answer

I still brake up with him. I don't like to be threatened by anybody

Best Answer

Well that's THAT selfish dirtbag's problem, don't stay where you're not happy.. & again, watta selfish dirtbag

Best Answer

The more reason you should break up with him. If you're good with his family, talk to one of them right after you break up. If he kills himself, which I doubt he would, then it's not on your conscience.

Best Answer

Call his bluff. Emotional blackmailers are too weak to commit suicide

Best Answer

get him help,tell his family, tell cops , hospital anyone just make sure yku do before he does something you will both regret

Best Answer

Tell his family and/or friends of his threats...and then do what is right for you...you are not responsible for his feelings or his reactions....he is

Best Answer

You can't put his feelings above your own. I doubt he will actually go through with suicide but if he does ...oh well? lol I'm cold huh.

Best Answer

i would put a spell on him and make him forget that he ever dated you. then i would put a spell on him and another girl that likes him and have them start dating. don't you just love true magick?

Best Answer

If I could do that, I definitely would.

Best Answer

you can... you just need to know how. here is a good website to teach you how...magic-spells-and-potions.com/

Best Answer

yup...he needs help......but dont let how he feels be a trap for you....if your not happy in the relation you should go, advise the people around him what he said so he would find someone to talk to

Best Answer

Tell his family and break up with him when someone else can be round him xxx

Best Answer

I would call his parents. Those kinds of threats need to be addressed.

Best Answer

I would still break up with him but I would let his parents and roommates aware of his threat.

Best Answer

Call the police and report him for being suicidal, then let him go

Best Answer

Well, it sucks, but you can't stay with him if you are unhappy either. You will just end up resenting him. You should do what you feel, and tell someone if he is serious.

Best Answer