First, i will take some books about it. Second, first bar, order a beer and wait for potential females, and just lead a conversation. Motivation is only practice to talk with them. Maybe she will ask me out, before I do that :)

Best Answer

I've been in bars and no woman has ever came up to me. I've also read books on it and they basically say it's the man's responsibilty to go up to women and somehow charm them, then ask them out. No woman has ever flirted with me, so the deck's stacked against me.

Best Answer

Honestly, i cannot see the problem. You can start conversation on bus station if you want. I never do that, but if i spot a girl that blows my mind on first look, i will certanly do that.
I am sure you have friends. Maybe they know some girls, so thay can hook you up with. Or maybe they have a sister that knows a lot of females.
Dont impress them a lot. After 2 month, she will realize that you are not that guy, as first time she meets you. Just be who you are. And ofcourse, man need to take first step, but, in this time, that is really not a rule anymore. In last couple of years, I hear a lot proposals from womans. And my first girlfriend add me on Facebook, and indirectly ask me on date... everything is possible.

Best Answer

I have had a few friends and they always say they could find me a girl, but never do. From my perspective, never had a girl flirt with me, failed at several speed dating - not one match, online dating - I never even got one woman to answer me, or even a conversation after a year and many, many different women. I really believe women just don't like me, wouldn't you if you were me.

Best Answer

Get out of the rock in which i live in. Of course you have had a relationship. YOu must have had one with your parents, friends, random people, teachers. Now a romantic relationship? i would put myself out there. drink and socialize. talk as much as you can and remember it does not matter what they think.

Best Answer

I have had social anxiety since the third grade so I have no friends, can barely talk to random people, and my parents kept me away from most things. So far I've learned you can put yourself out there, but nothing will happen unless you go up to every woman there, something I can't do.

Best Answer

take baby steps. One big step for me back when i decided that i wanted to pursue girls, is a approached one, asked her knowing 100% that i would get rejected and possibly humiliated. The point is not to get one your first time. First you should get used to rejection, everyone goes through it, and taking it personal is not healthy. A healthy adult knows that it does not matter what other people think. So go up to a girl, and yes you may look silly, akward, weird, and pathetic even (Atleast i did because i was not confident) but the goal is not to convince her. Just get past the wall of never approaching, and forget about the person you asked. Also theres always a chance that she will want to get to know you. once again dont take it as a 100 percent need to win her over, just be polite, be your normal nerdy self (alteast im pretty nerdy) and if things dont go perfectly than keep practicing.

Best Answer

and by asking her i meant asking her out on a date or something. not asking her to put out. lol

Best Answer

keep ************ i guess.....

Best Answer