HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Community

Lol no no no no. Only run away. I wish to live a little longer.

Best Answer

Tell the idiot no. You deserve better than that.

Best Answer

Nope - I'd just stand up and fight for my freedom... Okay seriously I'd say thank you but no thank you... I am not ready yet.

Best Answer

Thank God I live in the USA, I am not Mormon, and I don't live in Utah. I suppose it helps that I am an old dude, too. I would not want to have to deal with that question.

Best Answer

She's a Muslim in Indonesia.

Best Answer

Definitely don't die!!! Is he really that bad??? if its a definite yes then try to get out of it if you cant then.... Escape.

Best Answer

I think you are being over dramatic. I don't think you need or want to kill yourself. I think you need a lot of attention. Just tell your parents you are not ready to get married.

Best Answer

it's so different here

Best Answer

Good question for women and young girls in countries or religions that have arranged marriage's.

Best Answer

Damn talk about a dramatic response to a problem. (O look, I have no more milk for my cereal, better go kill myself.)I would...runaway?

Best Answer

where?

Best Answer

Why does it matter where ? Why don't you just tell your girlfriends, meet up with him and humiliate him like girlfriends do ? That will kill any man's motivation to want to be around you.........or your friends.

Best Answer

i have no one!

Best Answer

so is this like an arranged marriage sort of deal? ask a question like this but put it's an arranged marriage.

Best Answer

You don't have to marry him... do you?

Best Answer

it depends on my parents

Best Answer

Indonesia has arranged marriages?

Best Answer

Are you Mormon.....or are you expecting a new family member in your life ?

Best Answer

Shes from Indonesia and a Muslem.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Well, where I live in the US, we have a lot of people in my town from India, where arranged marriages are still common... but pressure from American society has gives the sons and daughters more say in choosing a spouse. Is the culture in your country changing enough where you feel comfortable talking to your parents/friends about your concerns?

Best Answer

i think so, i'm just feeling afraid..

Best Answer

Ummmmmmm..... is this a question about you? and I married at 18 so.

Best Answer

i had better die

Best Answer

Well if you plan on taking life murder is always an option... and you can always find a girlfriend in prison but some of them will kill you the day before parole.

Best Answer

Nope, that would be kind of pointless, seeing as I don't want to marry him, not the other way around.

Best Answer