TrinIAm TrinIAm 13-15, F 17 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I'd like to say "do volunteer work, support good causes, visit all my fans in hospital" et cetera, but I think that if I was a rockstar, I'd be a drunk man-iser. Sure, I'd throw my support for Gay and animal rights into the crowd (I'm so deeply passionate about the two it's not funny)But the rest of the time I'd be getting hammered and having a lot of s*x with really attractive supermodels.

Be real. You'd all do that too.

Best Answer

Have to agree with that one....

Best Answer

I'd be dead by now

Best Answer

Me too.
Hopefully dead between a a womans t!ts, though.

Best Answer

Na- I'm going more like Janis

Best Answer

probably visit my grandmother more often and also take time out of my busy tour schedule to volunteer at homeless shelters and visit old folks home you know the stuff that I could be doing now but choose not to because i'm selfish and stupid

Best Answer

OD most likely.....

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'd rock...duh :P

Best Answer

... i'd be a rock star....

Best Answer

USE MY FAME for the GOOD of- others than for myself

i'd DONATE 1/3 of my earnings to 3rd world country programs- to help them cultivate, build and produce a more comfortable life style

within the U.S.- I would create 4 annual benefit concerts for 4 diverse charities-

Ultimately I would set a GOOD example NOT CRAZY- DRUGGED out one for MY FANS- (the youth is so susceptible to what they see as "good"- there is no need for me to USE my talents to move others in harmful ways)

Best Answer

I'l make ma money nd travel al around d world.....

Best Answer

Lol I would visit my family

Best Answer

I'd heckle the winners of the VMAs and grammys.

I'd also play as many pranks on bands I didn't like as posible. Like egging some boy band on the red carpet, or naming my tour the "Green day are Posers Tour". I dunno, I'd get a kick out of irritating people. I'd also be on CNN all the time I could. Because I would wantt o be on TV a lot. I'd also make it my goal to "pants" Seth macFarlane.

Best Answer

I would make my millions and then disappear, change my appearance and travel the world.

Best Answer

Build myself a large estate in the woods and become a recluse. I would invite lessen know artists, composers, instrument makers, and writers I found interesting to come and spend time there working, exploring, and coming up with new ideas. Basically bring the world to me.

Best Answer

nothing different I'm sure, but I'd probably have an easier time finding drugs.

Best Answer

Drill holes

Best Answer