Life is large. We just can pratice what we will do by imagining situations.
dotan dotan 22-25, F 26 Answers Apr 28, 2009

What jam doing with my exp. Being homeless is starting a revolution. Why because. I live pa. Here the government blames are homeless and poor for our nations debt. Mean while we have the second most state legistration in the country. Spending 308 million dollars. A year for themselves mean while cutting every life support us poor folks need to survive. There is a war going on. The haves vs. The haves not. Jam its leader. I lead for what's right. I may be poor but. I have what they lack. Heart and burning desire. They don't longer deserve there positions. I am starting a new America. With out greed corruption. I will succeed. And will pumble all opppsition. I'm pissed and sick of all thesenselfish greedy bastards. All I can say is join or stay in your houses where you are warm or join the fight

Best Answer

Well. Are u sure u will do what u said?

Best Answer

Well dont no what to do.I have 1yr old cant get unemployment lossing my life so can you tell me where to go no one else can...

Best Answer

i would try to rob a bank. because if i got away with it i would have something to start. and if i didnt i would go to jail where i have shelter food and water. i woud even take classes in prison and finish schooling.

i thought about this alot because i am not exactly sure what the near future will bring, but its not lookin too good.

mm scared.

Best Answer

go to a shelter get a job an never give up

Best Answer

A very horrible situation, but sadly one that is experienced by many on this Planet , everyday.

Perhaps the complete lack of material possessions ,gives us the opportunity to have a new and more honest outlook on life.

Best Answer

Sing For Money ! ;)

Best Answer

I found this site because I'm facing this exact situation now. I lost my son two years ago due to an enlarge heart (18 yrs. old), lost my job 11 months ago due to a supervisor said to me "Damn, I bet you can take a big d##k" and I went off. I get $79.00 a week in unemployment benefits, and I'm currently in school learning to become a medical assistance. I have a 17 year old son in high school (B student), and NO family. Most of my friends slid away when my son passed, the rest once I lost my job. THIS TOO SHALL PASS... I try to smile and stay positive when I'm around others, but alone I'm on my knees praying, and crying. I'm afraid and don't know what to do. I have three months of savings left... 90 days then what?

Best Answer

missionteens.org

Best Answer

I am 52 years old spent 30 years in the Air Conditioning business got hurt while motorcycle riding 10 years ago could not go back to work No Disability to draw from it has taken ten years but I am finally at the Bottom I think or close to it I am living in my Ex wife's Garage have 0 income at the moment Expecting her to ask me to leave anytime now

Not sure where i will go the shelters are hell will not go there will wander around until I get tired find a place to sleep if possible where the cops or anyone will not harass me get up and wander around again Until I cannot do it anymore I guess have not been able to find any Employment while living somewhere so I hold out very little hope Iwill have any luck while homeless cant find a job if they cant call you back at a phone number

Best Answer

You could live in a group home honestly that's really the best thing to do and just find a job and little by little your life should hopefully turn around ok

Best Answer

I am at that point now. Getting evicted in a few days. Will just try to camp out where I can. Shelters here are full so that isn't an option for me to look into. I am to the point where I am giving up on things turning around.

Best Answer

i dont know wot to do but just about to find out

Best Answer

I'm about there. Got laid off, lost my car, home. I'm going to a downward spiral into extreme depression. Death sounds good right now. I keep telling myself "I'm going to be o.k, it's going to be alright" I'm scared, in a few days I'll be out on the streets. Its safer for guys to be out at night, girls especially are not safe to be out at all. I've always done good in my life. Always helping a friend in need. Now when I need help, no one is there. I have no idea what I'm going to do, where to go. Have no family, my so called friends turn thier backs on me when I'm at my lowest point in life. They only need me when they need me to be the designated driver. Some friends I have huh? I guess its ok,. I never wanted to burden anyoone.

Best Answer

I here you on that one, i've help a lot of my friends. and now that it's my turn nobodys there. but it's there loss my gain

Best Answer

i agree lost every thing i keep praying maybe god has to much to do for me all homeless shelter full if there is anything anybody can do please contact me at 5402440463

Best Answer

well u see to no just what im going trough about to just lose y mind i hate y world and my baby is the one thats having to pay the pice sad so sad

Best Answer

i would head for the nearest tropical island and become a modern day robinson crusoe

Best Answer

Cant say i would know what i would do until it happened. Beyond that pack lots of blankets and sleep somewhere outside of a city.

Best Answer

I'm not sure I would want 2 stick around much longer. Maybe if I had just one person 2 talk to or turn 2 my decision would be different. If u need someone 2 talk 2 I'm here.

Best Answer

Well I would turn to the homeless shelter that I have given so much time to. It is not shameful to be homeless. It happens to people and there are shelters and soup kitchens for this reason.

Best Answer

Live on the Beach!!!!

Best Answer

I would do what I did...

I found any means necessary to survive, and if that meant conning a hotel room, then that's what I did. If I could get a friend to help me, that's what I did... If I could find abandoned buildings to stay at, I did that...

Any means necessary to keep from freezing to death, and I almost did that.

Best Answer

I have nightmares about this happening. I would curl up and wish I could die. I would definitely go the mental illness route- I wouldn't be able to survive knowing that the world is going on and billions of people live on the planet and not a single one cares (in a way it feels like it's already like that for me).

Best Answer

so sorry

Best Answer