tandee tandee 31-35 6 Answers Jan 1 in Dating & Relationships

I'm in my 30s, and doing exactly what I want. The outer variables that led me to this position in life today are not what I'd hoped for, but all that I need is with me, coming to me.

Best Answer

30-80 single … ( that would be a successful life lived )

Best Answer

well, I'm in my 40s and single. I spent my life hunting pooper to stick my big sharpie in. and the hunt continues.

I'm tired, worn out, burned out a bit though...

Best Answer

shall I just eat the whole pie, read previous reply.

Can someone tell me what pooper is?

Best Answer

Enjoying it on my own terms. Single isn't a bad gig when you're still young, good-looking, and have a lot of energy. ;}

Best Answer

hmm interesting food for thought. Eating humble pie with a slice of gratefulness.

Best Answer

That pie is delicious by the way. Humility it turns out, isn't such a bad gig either. ;} Happy New Year!

Best Answer

Happy new year! it is officially 2/1/14 at 12.15am where I am.

Best Answer

6:17am New Years Day here. Let's hope we all have a good one eh? ;}

Best Answer

Do you want to be single? If not go to Mate1.com. There around 20,30,40 or even older on that sight, Their All Looking for Love Right Now.(:-)<3

Best Answer

practical advice is always useful, cheers.

Best Answer

Does this sound strange unto you. I Love You without even seeing you in a good way, that is right(:-) you're welcome.

Best Answer