"You'll have to excuse my randomness and boredness but i have a scenario to share with you" What if you were on a plane and the person sitting next to you -lets call he/she 'X'- told you to hold a briefcase for them while they go to the bathroom.What would you do if government agents came onto the plane pointed a gun at you and said you were a terrorist and that the briefcase that you're holding contains a weapon that hasn't triggered the alarms in the airport, but they saw you and 'X' exchange the briefcase on the plane "suspiciously". Basically you look like a terrorist holding a briefcase with a weapon of mass destruction in it and military blames you and 'X' for being terrorist/spy's for another country.. you open the briefcase while "X" is in handcuffs and you see a weird weapon/bomb/gun/ whatever... in the briefcase. 'X' freaks out and does some mixed martial arts killing the government agents and innocent bystanders...then grabs you and heads out of the plane w/ you and cas
naudiia naudiia 16-17, F 7 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in EP

I would kill the terrorist. Nobody makes me do what I don't want to.

Best Answer

I tend to take a weapon at first chance and use it on the bad people.

Best Answer

I'd pretend to be on there side, build up some trust then BAM! Assassinate the lot of them in their sleep.

Best Answer

Ah , but is it for a cause that I'd be into ? Quite possibly . .

Best Answer

But did you die?

Best Answer