cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 18 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Community

When I was a kid my grandpa raised 3 black bear cubs who were left orphaned! He kept them for about 6 months until he felt they could survive on their own!

Best Answer

I'd rather him. There was a guy who went to Alaska to live with them. Can't recall if they killed him but he got attacked at least once

Best Answer

There have been a few guys who did it and weren't successful like my grandpa. There was the guy who did a documentary on grizzlies and the suit of armor he rebuilt from a deep sea diving suit. He had biker's with baseball bats to try and hurt him to no avail. He was definitely surprised when the grizzly tore the arm off his suit and tried pulling him out of it. Another guy who had dealings with grizzlies thought he could live with them and build a "family" with grizzlies. He thought he learned their entire social structure and felt he figured out how to put himself into their family... until he disappeared from the face of the earth! Both made very interesting and somewhat funny documentaries.

Best Answer

woo hoo!! Yes!! my hound dog problems are solved!!! EEKKKSSSS but my baby kittys!! doggon it!!

Best Answer

You could get a lion I suppose?

Best Answer

Bear stew, but not very much.

Best Answer

A couple of spoonfuls

Best Answer

A polar bear cub probably weighs 20 lbs. That's plenty for a family meal.

Best Answer

First bring it inside and give it a Coke... Saw on TV that makes them sweet and cute...

Then probably lock him in the bathroom and call the animal control...

And possibly consider moving... It's way to cold

Best Answer

You could put him in the freezer I suppose?

Best Answer

Well then he would eat all my meat... I suppose I could just put him on a leash and call him Fido until he got a lot bigger... Wouldn't look and wierder than some of the other dogs around here...

Best Answer

seek Captain Haddock's help !

Best Answer

RUN,,,,but not as fast as me

Best Answer

I hope so !

Best Answer

feed 'em and then call the local zoo

Best Answer

Pingu comes to mind ... I will have to take the boat to drop it in the Arctic.

Best Answer

MMMM lunch

Best Answer

you could well be

Best Answer

Keep it!

Best Answer

ahhhh

Best Answer

Cuddle! ^_^

Best Answer

Yep . And a nice cuddly wuddly mother Polar bear as well

Best Answer