I would transfer the money into a bunch of personal bank accounts and stay the richest person in the world. Then I'd do a bunch of nice stuff for charities and buy myself stuff as a reward for my kindness.

Best Answer

I would make a lot of people happy.

Best Answer

I would feed the poor, retire with a bunch of money.

Best Answer

Try to set up as many trusts as I could to fund social programs, soup kitchens and job training centers.

Best Answer

Make everyone i know that needs happiness life's a bit better ...and some girls on the side..ofc

Best Answer

Pack up all the money I could in suitcases and leave the country.

Best Answer

Right now ,I could make loads of plans.If it happened that would probably change .so have not Realy got a clue.

Best Answer

educated poor people and help them improve them improve

Best Answer

Try to crash the global economy stopping exported foods and setting into motion a two week panic and extinction event that would result in over 3.5 billion deaths and restore balance to the force. Shazam.

Best Answer

buy me a big house with really expensive new cars and a big wide hacienda and spend it on clothes and shoes and many more before the end of the week comes :D

Best Answer

Spend it on parties

Best Answer

I actually have a list made of groups, organizations and people I would give money to if I should every have a lot.

Best Answer

Population control.<br />
I believe that it has to be done.

Best Answer

CHANGE THE WAY THE COUNTRY IS GOVERNED

Best Answer

Buy the finest chainsaws for me and my few friends.

Best Answer

Spend it before the end of that week

Best Answer