Questionator Questionator 26-30 134 Answers Dec 26, 2011

Question of the Day

I would stand up in the middle of a college meeting, and tell everyone who have discriminated me(due to my disfigurements) that they have no right to bully a person because s/he is different from them!<br />
I'll just talk face to face with everyone who has bullied me, hurt me, insulted me and tell them exactly how much it hurt...

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I am so happy to hear you make a stand against those types of people.

Best Answer

I'd be able to reveal the true me! I wouldn't be scared of what everybody else would say about me

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

:) awwwwwwww thanks

Best Answer

If I had the guts to do that. It would be the most life changing thing I would ever do.

Best Answer

Everything

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would have really great sex with a sexy stranger.

Best Answer

Tell people how I really feel instead of trying to cover it up to please others

Best Answer

If I wasn't afraid of being unemployed AND possibly incarcerated, I'd have long since punched out my boss.

Best Answer

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Really like this one!

Best Answer

I would stop existing and start living my life.

Best Answer

Tell her I love her

Best Answer

You should :p

Best Answer

Easier said than done. One day, Some day

Best Answer

be unafraid

Best Answer

Clever -.0

Best Answer

I'd be afraid that I felt no fear.

Best Answer

yes, i think fear is a kinda self-protecting. but fear has beening occupied in my heart so long time.

Best Answer

I wud tell my wife how I really feel. Actually, our relationship has been so shite recently I think I might not be Afraid. Wish me luck - i'm going to do it. I'll prepare myself for a few days of sulking (she does this regularly anyway).

Best Answer

Tell my husband what I really think about him and his actions, and leave.

Best Answer

Heh heh. Go for it (and let me know how u went).

Best Answer

I'd tell the love of my life how I feel =/

Best Answer

I would sit in a barbershop's chair and got my long hair really really short with clippers...

Best Answer

if I do let me know...I could always use ur beautiful hair to make me a weave for myself :)

Best Answer

Tell him I love him.

Best Answer

there's so much i would do.....<br />
id love completely, wouldn't hold anything back from the one i love<br />
i'd write again<br />
i'd take ballet<br />
i'd do more art classes<br />
...and so much more.........

Best Answer

there's not a lot that I've been afraid of that I havent done. sometimes i will do something if only because I am afraid. what's that saying, the only thing to fear is fear itself!

Best Answer

not, and consequence. we'r afraid of consequence. sometimes is like gambling. i suppose.

Best Answer

the army

Best Answer

I'd scream into every conservative and homophobic person in my family and at work that yours truly is as gay as they come!!

Best Answer

have an affair.... living in a sexless relationship is getting old.... i love him and don't want to do anything that might result in losing him. on the other hand, i'm not sure how long i can go without. it's been a year, already.

Best Answer