I've often wondered this, how would life be then if it were just me? well things would be for the taking right? i think i'd head to walmart lol what about you?
peachfuzz68 peachfuzz68 41-45, F 31 Answers Feb 21, 2012

Run around naked...and finally have some freaken peace and quiet

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

il need a new personal toy thats for sure

Best Answer

Just imagine the toy stores you could raid....i may have to join ya....oh ya you dont exist...its just me...well doesnt that just suck

Best Answer

Finally, all the time in the world to read. Oh no, I broke my glasses! That's not fair! Damn you, Rod Serling!

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

you are hilarious!

Best Answer

I guess stop using all those drive-thru windows.

Best Answer

damn i liked them to

Best Answer

Very creative answer.. hehe

Best Answer

partay....

Best Answer

I'd visit the houses of my friends and family. Maybe stay in them for a day. It's the closest I'd get to saying goodbye. After that, I'd spend most of my time reading books.

Best Answer

Kill myself. There would be nothing to life for without others

Best Answer

i would moving into the nearest book store ..and bring lots of food with me ...and stay there until i have read everything in the place ..after that i would collect a blue ray player and a big tv ... next i would to GE and fix it up so i have power ...after i had watched everything ...i would go shopping and i would go traveling to see if there were any others still alive

Best Answer

No one else alive in my area...because that's really all I would be able to know. So I most likely, having never thought about this would seek out family first, then move on to see if others were as I am. If no one was alive I would live like a king until I got bored with loneliness then I'd end my life as well.

Best Answer

for sure

Best Answer

It would be awesome till your supplies ran out.

Best Answer

move into the BIGGEST mansion close by- then go for some leisurely shopping for all the jewelry i always wanted but couldn't afford- then off to the most expensive restaurant. Oh,oh, OH, can't foget to go to the Zoo and let all the animals out-and all the animal shelters- go pick up my brand new lambhorgini, I would be a busy BEE! It wouldn't be so bad- I'd be so busy I prob wouldn't even notice ya's gone! cept for my daughter- i'd miss her so much my heart would bleed!

Best Answer

i'm with you! lol

Best Answer

I would go raid the kitchens of other houses, be happy for 10 minutes or less, then start crying.

Best Answer

have as much fun as i could ....id be real nosey & stay in some huge house in a lovely place .....id also check E.P you never know someone else might have survived !

Best Answer

I would head for a water source and find shelter or make it.

Best Answer

never mind, I need more sleep.

Best Answer

Go back to sleep.

Best Answer

That would kinda suck, no internet, tv, or micro wave O_O Not to mention women

Best Answer

Suicide

Best Answer

some may agree with you, how lonley hugh

Best Answer

Eat whatever I wanted, go to all the fancy stores I could not afford, drive expensive cars, drive a boat, fly a plane.. and take a day off from work.

Best Answer

I think id probably just go back to sleep.

Best Answer

id obviously loot important documents and make a bonfire

Best Answer