iambeautiful iambeautiful 31-35, F 19 Answers Sep 13, 2008

Great question. I'd give tons of money to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee, because I love elephants. Then I'd hire a high-power lobbyist to do something about the horse slaughter houses that still exist. At this point, I'm sure I'd be out of money!

Best Answer

I'd move out of this city and buy a small home and a car and for once try to actually live life for myself and not other people.

Best Answer

heheh always love this quetion.. i would pay off my moms loans and finish me n my sisters education!!! i dont think i can do anything else i mean they r only 100000$ they dont do much these days!!

Best Answer

HAVE MY DREAM WEDDING NEXT YEAR WITH MY FIANCE

Best Answer

I would donate 20 or 25% of it to a cause or 2 I felt worthwhile. I would pay off as much debt as I could and maybe take a little 4 day getaway with my husband to the Poconos. We haven't been able to do that for about 3 years now and we used to do it twice a year. I miss those peaceful times.

Best Answer

pay off my student loans. pay off mine and my husband's credit cards. go to amsterdam to see anne frank's secret annex. get a manicure! i would indulge a little. then i would save the rest.

Best Answer

i would travell with my daughter there is nothing better than getting to know ur world and the creatures in it i think it would make me and my daughter more loving and wiser human beings. after about 50 grand had gone on travveling id buy or rent a place in a nother country and get a degree in somthing and live out there with as less unhuman things as possible

Best Answer

I would use it to give us (my wife and I) a more stable life and foundation for the future. As was already mentioned it isnt a significant anount of money these days; but I would use it to pay off the debts we have, put some in our checking account tokeep us from running short as we often do, and put the rest into savings. Id like to use it to help others too...but $100,000 doesnt go very far in todays world so we'd have to have more to do things outside of our family.

Best Answer

i'd go overseas but keep to a budget. then come back and put some of it into some lovely sounding low risk- high gain investment :) i hear theres heaps out there... just ask my spam email...

and i'd use the rest to pay for my study.

Best Answer

Put in on the mortgage, that way, we would be mortgage free way sooner. The aim is to pay it off sooner, and live it up while our resources may be limited, instead of wasting our cash cow now, only to struggle if we get sick or retire.

Best Answer

Would further my work in alt. energy projects I have been working on. Go to the Burning Man Project,Send my kids to college, hmmm? Get a good haircut.

Best Answer

$100,000? It's not really a meaningful amount nowadays. I guess I'd ask my parents if there was anything they wanted for under $100,000. If there was money left over I'd do some work on my home.

And if there was still enough left after that, maybe buy a new car. I'm definitely due for one!

Best Answer

I would plan the biggest and best weekend party, and invite all of my EP friends!

Best Answer

The first thing I wld do is pay off all my debt & all my bills. Then I wld move me & my mother to a better place. I wld take the classes I need to become a librarian, get a car (used bc I'd want to be as frugal as possible), & probably save the rest.

Best Answer

Spend it on charity and loans, then grumble about not winning $200k.

Best Answer

purchase a house, do research , eat a lot, go to a world tour, go to space tour....................

Best Answer

save it

Best Answer