I say only $25,000 because everyone is always pulling for the big money. The lotto could be up around $52 million, and everyone has their eye on the big number. I had a friend recently who won 10K and all he was griping about was how it wasn't the big money and how it blew his chances at the big one! So, I was just curious as to how others would answer...
hungrybuddha hungrybuddha 26-30, F 30 Answers May 21, 2009

I'd say, hell! Only $25 grand? You cheap bastards. Feh. You'll be lucky if I take it.

Best Answer

I'd combine it with my scholarship and go to college without a dime from my parents. Financial independence would be sweet indeed.

Best Answer

I would look up WhoTheHellAreYou's Paypal account number... and then put the whole amount into it.

Best Answer

Say, "Thank you."

Best Answer

I'd totally blow it on a new car. Hey it's free money, I'm not going to spend it sensibly.

Best Answer

College, big time.

Best Answer

pay off my bills and get a car.

Best Answer

Kid's done been educated. She's going further, but that's on her dime. So.........it all goes into the house!

Best Answer

Only $25,000! I'd be happy if I even won $100. With a spare hundred dollars, I'd buy my daughter the shoes she desperately needs, and then treat my long distance bf to a movie online. Anything left over, I'd probably buy me and the wee one dinner out someplace since we dont get to often.<br />
With $25,000?? I'd buy a plane ticket for my bf to come see me. If that was less than a thousand, I'd spend the remainder while he was here doing fun things. Then I'd give my mom 15 grand of it for her retirement since she used it all on my dad's unexpected funeral. She's getting too ill to work.<br />
I'd then use say, 2 grand to pay off all my debts so I could have good credit, so that I can buy a house someday for me and my daughter.<br />
The remaining 6 k Id put in a high yield savings account or something and start building on it for her college.<br />
Then I'd sit back and live my life exactly how I am now, on $650 a month, because I know I'll get my break someday but I'll be immeasurably happier to know all those things are taken care of. And because I finally got to kiss my bf. :p

Best Answer

save it.

Best Answer

deposit on a house and rent it out for a passive income

Best Answer

I would take my 4 year old granddaughter to Disneyland to meet her idol Cinderella.

Best Answer

Be happy as a slug in a rug or is that bug in a burrow? Anyway, I don't have that much in my till right now so would splurge and have the house painted outside and pay cash and put the rest (there would be a large rest) in the bank for a rainy day. In WA state we have a lot of those.

Best Answer

Only like 25.000 ? That in my world is a lot. I ´d be very happy and use it to secure my daugher´s education.

Best Answer

definitely be happy with that....it's $25,000 more than what i got now lol

Best Answer

good enough for me

Best Answer

I would quit my second job! It sounds extreme but I only have that job to pay my debts off and pay for the child I am adopting and that would cover all of my expensis so wohoo for having a weekend again!

Best Answer

I'd take the money and PAAAARRRTTYY!!!

Best Answer

I would pay off my jeep, and put a down payment on a house....(10,000/15,000)

Best Answer

I would jump off the highest building in town and splatter my brains on the street below.

Best Answer