I would first give 10% to the church lol! Even though gambling is taboo cause it's like two people agreeing to steal from one another :p Anywho! I would buy like 7 houses and renovate them and increase the equity and sell them or rent them out. I would divide up 10 million up with my extended family, and create trust funds of 5 million for each of my children, I would build my dream house, and go on vacations, fufill all of my dreams, recording my own music, going horseback riding, painting on the tip of a mountain, etc. What would you do? Invest and increase and share?
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 25 Answers Dec 31, 2009

other than the obvious, I'd try to establish a good organization to stop human trafficking

Best Answer

Thats alot of money...I'd bulldoz all my family houses, well those that do and build better ones...then buy those who don't have a house a house, including me! Then whatever is left donate some to charities, hospitals, organizations that focus on children in poor countries, stuff like that. Pay off debts, and for those in my family!

Best Answer

Move out of the country I don't need that many kin folks....

Best Answer

With $50,000,000, you could pay Bill Gates to make Windows not suck ***!

Best Answer

I would donate a few million into medical research, 1o million to charity, and another 10 million, I will keep for myself. another 20 million will go to my family. The rest of the money I will spend on getting a mansion and a big piece of property to preserve the surrounding landscape.

Best Answer

I would become paranoid and distrustful of people's intentions whenever they acted nice to me.

Best Answer

After giving a proportion to my favorite charities, and relatives, I'd buy that island, build that big wonderful house, and have the most wonderful gardens, veggies, flowers etc, and wildlife, and enjoy everything I love doing creatively...:)

Best Answer

I would open a homeless camp with my youngest son, that is a dream him and I have, and when he is old enough I would buy him a van so he could distribute food and blankets to the homeless! I would buy a piece of land and build a real log cabin! The rest would go into trust funds for my sons and new grandbaby on the way!

Best Answer

Before the lottery, chop wood and carry water. After winning the lottery, chop wood and carry water.

Best Answer

Buy some food, clothes and winter boots, pay my heating and electricity bills, buy a small diesel jeep and go around to the places where I know where homeless people sleep rough, give them all-weather sleeping bags, thermos flasks full of soup and other hot drinks, then go and buy an old disused factory or warehouse and invite them all to join me there for dinner and to stay there as long as they wished totally contribution and rent free.

Best Answer

a single mum here in Victoria .. Australia.. brought a lotto ticket last week, on a whim christmas eve, took it in to be checked on Monday... she'd won 12 million dollars... I'd love her head-ache...lol

Best Answer

I would seoursily give half the money to the orphages in this world known as America and take care of our needy and homeless children first, and then I would give the rest too other countries too feed there needy and homeless children. That would be what I would do with all that money, I do not need money to surive on I just need my faith in my higher power to live on!!

Best Answer

go back to school <br />
help a friend out with their medical bills<br />
buy a house <br />
go travel the world <br />
and invest so i don't have to worry about work any more

Best Answer

Is that before or after taxes? :P<br />
I would donate to my charities. Give a portion of it to my parents and siblings. Buy a house for me and my son and save the rest....

Best Answer

get the hell out of here, travel the world, experience the glamorous life with my closest friends and donate a couple million to several charities on education and health care

Best Answer

Get a divorce. Take care of my soon-to-be ex wife, I'd homeschool our children, and build a studio to record beautiful music, and hole up their for the rest of my life. I'd die happy, never having released a single recording, but would put all the music into the public domain immediately upon death, hoping it would inspire, heal, bring happyness...

Best Answer

I would do a lot of things, but first I'd move away from here.

Best Answer

there would be a lot of animals who would be fed, dared for and warm, that otherwise wouldn't be. and i would have a home on the mountain that where there would be plenty of room for my grandkids and kitties to play. ohhh...the things i could do!

Best Answer

Split the tickets with my bro's and sisters

Best Answer