IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 23 Answers May 18, 2012

Charge the woman with child molesting. Send her to jail.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Call the cops. Its the 30 yr olds fault for having sex with my kid. The 30 yr old should know better.

Best Answer

and live with the consequences

Best Answer

I think I might pass out...

Best Answer

i'd probably press charges on that paedophile who had sex with him, and then i'd discipline him quite thoroughly...

Best Answer

i agree *********, but i don't know if i would really punish him

Best Answer

first, i'd be very ill, and then i'd be very angry - then, i'd go to jail for assault

Best Answer

shotgun

Best Answer

Make him find a job and support his new baby

Best Answer

there is no justice :D like mob justice

Best Answer

O.O.

Best Answer

id make him do disgusting chores and then give the money that i would have paid him to the girl

Best Answer

First of all put her behide bars he's to young to be ******* and second get a DNA test when the baby born

Best Answer

Oh, that ***** is getting slapped!

Just kidding. I'd be PISSED! Not so much at the kid though. He's 13. He's a little idiot. He didn't know any better. Yeah, get some counseling and make goddamned sure he doesn't do that **** again, but that lady is going to jail for a long time if I have anything to say about it! I'm going to get that DNA test done ASAP. Then I make sure the kid is given up for adoption by anonymous strangers. Sorry but the kid's too young to know the baby. I just do not think it's in a teenager's best interest to have any involvement with the baby.

Best Answer

im 13 and i wouldent dream of doing that even if i was offered it on a plate, i have enough fun by myself

Best Answer

omg that would be awful, i'd kick that ladies ***, then call the cops lol

Best Answer

CONGRADS TO HIM AND SHIP HIM OFF TO LIVE WITH THE 30 YEAR OLD

Best Answer