Why so worked up? Your mom must have had sex being that youre around.. sex isnt some big secret its not something to be ashamed of.<br />
Last i herd it was rather enjoyable.

Best Answer

i hate having sex at his/my relatives houses. he of course doesn't mind. we try to be in a position that is that not too obvious, if that is possible. if someone walked in i would think "they already think we had sex so why not do it?"

Best Answer

Ugh..my bfs mom had a habit of doing that. She knocked once and walked in in..I can tell u i did not want to finish after that. Total mood killer.

Best Answer

You need to tackle it head on with your mom. For instance tell her that it would have been right if you were not interrupted. Then tell her that you are an adult and expect your privacy, she shouldn't walk in on you even if she has the key. Then you could tell her that it would be more appropriate if she would apologise instead of trying to make jokes all day.

Best Answer