Broken1ntoPieces Broken1ntoPieces 16-17, F 16 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Leave and never look back.

Best Answer

Believe his ACTIONS. Actions speak louder than words, unfortunately.<br />
Someone once gave me an excellent piece of advice- "when someone shows you who they are believe them" Im sorry youre going through this.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind :) And it's okay, still staying strong.

Best Answer

maybe he just wanted to hang out with them for a change? Just tell him that it means a lot to you to hang out with him but don't go all psycho on him like a lot of girls do..<br />
Maybe sometimes you will need your own space too?? just see what he does next :)

Best Answer

It has been ages since the last time we have hanged out. And that was the only time i could hang out before my exams start. And he knew that but didn't really care. I didn't go psycho haha dw i just was abit offended when he chose his mate and EX especially over me.

Best Answer

hmm, i see..i'd just leave him be for a bit and concentrate on the exams (haha, boring advice i guess) don't stress about him, just don't let him forget about you either

Best Answer

Watch what he *does*, not what he says.

Best Answer

It depends in the situation. If it is a family member or a very close friend in a bad place you may have to understand that you don't always come first over people like that but if its just another girl or his guy friends and his ditching you to go drinking or something then you are not on his top list. I'd say if that's the case, lose him and move on. There is better out there.

Best Answer

He choose his friend &amp; ex over me. I was at the park not far from his house. I texted him to come to the park so we could hang out for a bit. He texted back saying he's going to hang with his friend and his ex girlfriend instead.

Best Answer

Sounds like he's not a nice guy. I know me, I'd be in tears if my boyfriend did that. Especially cause its an ex. I'd say its time to move on, if he's hurting you enough that you need to post in EP, it's no good.

Best Answer

He is really a nice guy and all. It's just that he doesn't put me first before everyone which isn't fair. He say he loves me and everything. I do believe him, but i guess he doesn't love me enough for him to actually put me first and give up anything for me. This probably isn't a big deal but i was talking on the phone to him just not long ago. He wanted to go watch a movie so he said bye and hanged up. Like really? instead of talking to me you go and watch a movie. I felt so crushed and hurt deeply inside. I have no clue what to do now. And I just joined today so i have no clue how this website really works. I just needed advice and help fast. And thank you and EVERYONE for your help/advices and actually taking your time into helping me. I really appreciate it :)

Best Answer

Dump grow up go to college none of that will mater

Best Answer

get over it and move on

Best Answer

It's not that easy..

Best Answer

i know... yeah not easy, but do it ^^ it's very tough. start with removing all your means of communication w/ him. i mean ALL! go out often with friends... partying, shopping. start new hobbies, and most of all go to spas and salon and have a makeover.
to move on, admit to yourself that he's done you wrong and don't ever blame yourself that he has done that to you. that really happens, don't develop that grudge against him as getting mad won't help you recover. be happy, don't ever give him hints that you are broken.

Best Answer

Okay i will. I'm sick and tired of getting hurt all the time. And what's worse is that he doesn't even know that he's hurting me. But now I'm just gonna give up on this relationship, cos its not even going anywhere. And you're right ^^ I need to and have to go out often with my friends, go partying, shopping, etc. I hope it helps, and i hope i forget about him and move on. It's gonna be hard but i'll do whatever it takes for me to be happy again. Thank you so much! It means alot for your advice you have no idea! I appreciate it your help and effort. All of yous, thanks again. :)

Best Answer

trust me, after you've moved on... you'll feel really, really great! its like you're a brand new person! you'll be more confident and brave, and wiser too. prove to him he's not a lost. Good luck :)

Best Answer

when you become a better person... a better guy's gonna come right for you &lt;3

Best Answer

I sure hope so. :) Thank you so much for your advice and effort. Much appreciated &lt;3

Best Answer

no worries ;)

Best Answer

Chooses someone over you for what? His family, other friends. What is the situation.<br />
As long as he's not cheating .. he can have other priorities in his life besides you.

Best Answer

He just chose to hang with his friend and ex-girlfriend over me. And this isn't the firs time aswell. :/

Best Answer

Doesn't sound like he's the right guy for you. And being with his ex .. is pretty disrespectful to you.

Best Answer