told your social group that he was going dump you because he thinks you are too moody and then started flirting with a girl online and you find out two weeks later. Baring in mind you've been together for just over a year, you're bulimic (which causes mood swings and he knows about it), you're on the pill, because he told you to (Also causes mood swings). We spoke today and are still together but i don't know what i'm doing now -.-
lovessmiles lovessmiles 16-17, F 22 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

move on and forget about him<br />
You are too young to be on birth control pills, your own natural hormones haven't fully developed yet, and you probably are low on B-vitamins and magnesium, find something else to do with your time...think you also need to be taught a little about assertiveness...letting someone order you to take birth control pills for example

Best Answer

You're not to young to be on birth control but it should be your decision.

Best Answer

dump his *** and get someone better

Best Answer

After looking at your age, do well in school and be sure you'll find someone new as you grow up

Best Answer

at 15, leave him.....far behind

Best Answer

Shoot myself, because I'm not gay, so if I had a "boyfriend" it wouldn't be good...Nah, but seriously, screw that dude. Don't give him the time of day, throw him out, etc. etc.

Best Answer

If my boyfriend told my/our "social group" he was gonna break up before consulting me, there would be a HUGE discussion instantly and it would need to involve a lot of apologies on his part. Then I'd want to know straight up if he was going to continue in the relationship with me or not. It would be time for us to either part ways or have a better relationship. The moodiness is not a legitimate reason for him to break up without more behind it, IMO. Regardless of the reasons you may be moody.

Best Answer

I wouldn't have a boyfriend anymore. I would get whatever help necessary to get my eating disorder and self esteem issues under control and then I would let myself be open to a new relationship.

Best Answer

This really ISN'T rocket science, TALK to him obviously

Best Answer

You're a teenager, you have plenty of time to be attached to a jerk later on in life.

Best Answer

this is why dating should be left to adults... there's no value to being exclusive with some h*rny loser who has no commitment to your better interests, only their own.<br />
wait til your older... you won't miss anything but the drama, heartache, and exposure to losers and risky behaviour

Best Answer

You need to let go of someone who will not accept you and support you in your down times. They are not worth your time.

Best Answer

Take charge of your body and your health and forget about him.

Best Answer

I would tell him just what you told us.<br />
He is causing most of the problem wanting you on the pill, the bulimia is all yours to contend with.<br />
We all know of bulimia, it's up to you to do something about it or get help for it

Best Answer

If they were saying that they were going to dump me I'd assume it was over right then.

Best Answer

um i would hack into this "girls" account then start saying stuff about him dumping "me" then he gets all weird and all confused (perfect time to attack when he`s not expecting it) go round to his house slap him round the face and yell at him and walk of calmly, put on some weight over a certain time get better and get a new bf

Best Answer

Dump his *** and spend more time with friends.

Best Answer

Castrate him cause hes a doosh and dont deserve you or to reproduce with any other woman.....he hipocritisizes the things he asks you to do either hes absent thought or a doosh have you told him that those are side effects? If he knows he shouldnt be acting like that if he wana be like that every relationship he has gonna be like that you dont want to be with a guy willin to jump around on you like that just be happy its only been 1 year most people dont find out that early

Best Answer