futurestar94 futurestar94 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Parenting & Family

let go the trouble , give love to people who love u m stop thinking that u are dumb , focus on ur study , be something better that he think u are ... win the fight by showing things . For example , being loved and having a good stand to a future life :)

Best Answer

Don't waste your time trying to have a relationship with him anymore.

Best Answer

I can't imagine. My dad was my best cheerleader. He treated me like a friend and a princess.

Best Answer

well my real dad is dead, but my mom got married again so I had a step dad, who was abusing me and my brother, when my mom found out she got divorced, so... what I want to say is - you have a father he may not be there for you sometimes, but you got him, some people find it really hard to express their feelings, so maybe he still shows you that he does love you somehow? Don't get upset because usually people say you're dumb when they feel threatened by you, maybe he's jealous because you are 100 times better than he is and he wishes it was him.. Your dad should think you are great, which I'm sure you are :)

Best Answer

My best friend said the same thing that I should be happy, a father who's loves his daughter doesn't call her a *****, a demon, a ************, a **** and tell her she can kill herself because the only thing she's hurting is herself. Also he use to hit me all the time for no reason and tell me I'm disrespectful and ungrateful and I barely said two words. When I try to tell him how much it hurts he doesn't care, says I take it the wrong way and I'm dumb because I have ****** up thinking. Also he says people who have nothing shouldn't have feelings or opinions... Then he forgets everything he said and says he never said that and I'm imagining things

Best Answer

Get a DNA sample from him and find out if he's really my father.

Best Answer

Lol well I look like him and all my cousins so he is

Best Answer

Do a little bit of digging and see how your father was treated by his own father. If it was equally bad, then you have your answer.

Best Answer

Yea he was treated bad by his mom and dad, he abused my mom too so I think he just doesn't like women, he always refers to us as "you *******" or "you motherf*ckers"

Best Answer

Oh, dear God, I'm so sorry about that. Look for positive feedback about yourself from other people, and please don't take his negative comments to heart. What he does is not your fault. He could change, but it's not likely, I'm sorry to say.

Best Answer

He will never change ... We've been waiting for it :/ for ten years

Best Answer

move

Best Answer

Not possible ..

Best Answer

thats a choice

Best Answer

Not for broke college students lol

Best Answer

move onto campus

Best Answer