facelessforgetable facelessforgetable 41-45, F 5 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Struggles

id leave her alone, i might apoligize though

Best Answer

Thanks....I was told that I "didn't matter" and he laughed a little. I'm still not sure if he was serious or not. I questioned it though.

Best Answer

Book recommendation: "What Did I Do ?" I had this situation and kept away as requested.3 years later I suddenly realized OMG where is she?" Called her and she was still miffed ,but wouldn't say why. Then as the book says ,if u leave it alone,your friend may or may not come back,but it is^ Your Choice whether or not To Resume the friendship. When she did come crawling back, I had had cancer,chemotherapy ,radiation and neurosurgery amongst other things and i had survived without her. I chose to not resume.

Best Answer

Three years is quite a long time to stay angry.I completely understand. I realize sometimes we have mouthitis or something doesn't come off right. I do value his friendship a great deal. We have a lot in common and up until this point we spoke daily for hours for the past several months. I don't want it to go too long because I do care for him, but I also want to honor my feelings too. Thanks.

Best Answer

I would drive straight to there house. If they didn't want to talk, I would wrestle them to the ground and pin there arms over there head. I wouldn't let them get up until they've talked to me. I've done this before, but it was at school.

Best Answer

Yep, that's pretty direct:-)

Best Answer

I would ask what it was I had done so that if it was a misunderstanding I could set it straight right away, but if the person didn't want to talk right then I'd just say OK, when you're ready to talk let me know. And I wouldn't talk to the person again until they contacted me.

Best Answer

That's what I thought would be the next conversation, but that hasn't happened...I wanted to explain, but it's as if he doesn't really care to know.

Best Answer

Well then there's not much you can do if he doesn't give you any chance to talk. Send him a text, an email, or a voice message saying you'd like the chance to straighten things out but it's OK if he doesn't want to talk right now and you'll be there when he's ready. It's on him to approach you then.

Best Answer