lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 35 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I'd instruct my attorney to have his way with her. No alimony, no child support.

Best Answer

wouldn't that suck if the attorney was the father

Best Answer

Younger years, unhappy, now, shock, she's been spayed

Best Answer

did me too when I wrote it.

Best Answer

It happens. Most would not tell husband or boyfriend. Mommy's baby,Daddy's maybe.<br />
I would still love the child.

Best Answer

Leave and be glad some other Dumba$$ has the cheating bimbo!

Best Answer

Invite all our friends and family round for the massive bonfire party im having with her clothes and personal property.

Best Answer

I'll let the shame from her sexual immoralities to slay her internally.

Best Answer

Will you stay in relationship with her?

Best Answer

Nope. She can kick it with the other guy o_0

Best Answer

Leave pronto, trust has been broken radically.

Best Answer

Break up no choice.

Best Answer

leave her

Best Answer

leave her

Best Answer

Invite them both to a restaurant for dinner - announce I'm paying - for their last supper - leave and tell them they better enjoy each other

Best Answer

Bury them both up to their necks on a beach and practice my put

Best Answer

Personally I tried to reconcile...Unsuccessfully.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

I'd hope for her sake he'll support her and the kid, cause she and I are done.

Best Answer

We did this as part of our lifestyle choice. But if she cheated on me behind my back -- separation. As always, it depends on a number of factors. For example, it's not unusual for a man to be unable to procreate. In response, there are plenty of documented instances of married women purposefully having unprotected sex with other men with the intention of getting pregnant as an alternative to artificial insemination. It's not exactly a free process.

Best Answer

This happened to a former co-worker of mine. He sued for child support from the man-***** who got at his wife and raised the boy as his own son. The boy is 26 now and has never learned that his Daddy is not his biological father.<br />
After the boy left for college they divorced.

Best Answer

Two thumbs up for the man.

Best Answer

That is a real shame. Every child has a fundamental human right to his OWN father.

Best Answer

They have two other kids together also. All three grew up happy healthy and knowing right from wrong. Gotta love how some guys ManUp!!

Best Answer

It was far better life with his Daddy was a sucess the ***** donor ended up in jail.

Best Answer

Let him have her:-)

Best Answer

whats your expectation ?

Best Answer

Retribution O_O

Best Answer

Bye bye to cheating woman

Best Answer