It has been brought up a few times during intimate moments but dismissed by myself after the fact....Obviously he wasn't listening.
shocked1973 shocked1973 36-40, F 25 Answers Jul 23, 2012

I would say "The house is clean there is no need for a maid, send her home." Then when she leaves ask him what drugs he is on to make him think that that is okay under any circumstance! *backhand*

Best Answer

If My Lady came home with a strange man...<br />
she would be following him right back out the door...!!!<br />
"Why" Because if they are that comfortable with each other<br />
it most definitely is not the first time they met is it...??? {Hello!}

Best Answer

If I knew about it, I would be okay. Out of the blues, I don't think I would be in.

Best Answer

Even when you know or consent to willful and knowing cheating you may still regret afterward!

Best Answer

If I tell him no, then it'll be a no. If it's a yes...knowing ahead...I would be okay. In a way, it is like you said it!

Best Answer

I'd become Madea all of a sudden.

Best Answer

Ask him how he wanted her cooked; fried, boiled, baked....

Best Answer

after bit.ch sla.pping the cra.p out of his soul, next day I would buy a few cans of WAX for hair removal and say, hey honey look it is for us! ( he is damn hairy ) ;-)

Best Answer

It sounds like you need to have a real serious conversation with your husband. No man should be disrespecting his wife in that manner. I wouldn't dream of such behavior. I love my wife and have no other interests in anybody else.

Best Answer

Id say thank you and eat her out

Best Answer

He not listening because he is not interested, one woman is enough to handle... Besides he does not want the sh---i---t of the other woman as well!

Best Answer

I don't get into that sort of stuff so he would have to find some place else to live.

Best Answer

Make him understand he is yours alone! claim him! in a sexy way not like a beat him up kind of way.....

Best Answer

I'd be pissed he did it without notice but I'm pretty open otherwise. Honestly I'd find the girl to bring home as lonv as we could share but if it truly makes u uncomfortable then suggest he find a guy to bring home for u and him to share and ull bring a girl. Most guys r not down for that.

Best Answer

Since I'm a straight male, my 'husband' would obvioiusly be in the wrong house, and I'd tell him to go - but I'd probably tell him to leave the girl.

Best Answer

Oooo such negative thoughts! It was fun reading though.

Best Answer

I'd be p!ssed. He knows I hafta get to know someone first. ..

Best Answer

i would be like yessss now where did I see that hottie last week

Best Answer