I'd help him pack his crap...gifts and all. I would hold the door open for him when he left. Then I would cry a lot...and I would scream...a lot. After I have healed I would find someone else who I could love.

Best Answer

i would take his crap and burn it, or throw it out in the mud.

Best Answer

Not worth the energy or the time. Let him go with good will...it only makes him regret his decision all the more deeply.

Best Answer

Track him down and kick him in the crotch.

Best Answer

i would track him down and shoot him.

Best Answer

Thank God for my freedom and do the "Happy Dance"!

Best Answer

This has happened to someone I know and it is devastating. He was a coward and a selfish ba$tard. He still is. Hopefully karma will kick him in the a$$. His brother also walked out on his wife like a coward. Must run in the family. ( my ex brother inlaw and my exhusband are the two cowards.) No explainations just walked out.

Best Answer

Take half his sh-t in the divorce!

Best Answer

Sometimes they get half your sh&t. That is what fuels my anger. Next if there is a next time prenup is the way to go.

Best Answer

Keep his prezzy.

Best Answer

Wait, wait. I was a guest at a Christmas dinner where the host announced to his wife, five minutes before time to sit and eat, that he was leaving her for his mistress -- and he left.<br />
that's some kind of statement.

Best Answer

Cry! Immediately start looking for a roomate because I couldn't pay the rent on my own.

Best Answer

i haven't started to look for a roommate yet. i'm getting tired, and getting ready to. when i do start going out, i'm going to be like a stray dog in heat. i can't pay the rent on my own either, but gonna get someone to help pay rent and everything else.

Best Answer

Probably start dating women<br />
.

Best Answer

open his gifts up.. : D

Best Answer

Drag his arse home and demand an explanation. No one f*cks me about!

Best Answer