Auror Auror 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 31, 2010

lying by omission.. yep

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I somewhat agree with smileysue74, lying by omission is a just as bad as a lie itself. I actually think it is worst because there is another level of deception involved. But then again deception is deception and either is wrong and damages the trust in the relationship. I don't agree with the snooping though, I would just confront the situation straight on. If the deception was not there in the first place then you would have no reason to snoop which is tangling you up in the web of lies.

Best Answer

I think lying by omission is just as bad as a straight out lie.. the main aspect of it is deception and he's deceiving you by not giving you information. Do you know how to snoop? Look in the trash (both literal trash can and on the pc he uses,) look in the history of the pc he uses, create online accounts for your bank accounts and credit cards so you can view transactions as they occur, etc etc etc... <br />
There should not be secrets of great magnitude between husband and wife.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

In my mind it depends upon what kind of information you're talking about. Who cares if he leaves out that he stopped at the grocery store or decided to eat a lunch out. To me that's not a big deal. If he's spending large amounts of money without letting you know where it's going or spending a huge amount of time away from home and being secretive about it, that's an entirely different matter.

Best Answer

Most people that don't like to lie don't talk much some times.

Best Answer

..so they keep quiet 'coz they don't wanna tell the truth, right ?!!

Best Answer

Bascally, yes. And yo knew that when you asked this question.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer