moms husband tells u he wants to kill u and there is 6kids that live in the house but ur the only one who gets singled out but ur not a bad child u do good in school u listen and do as u are told second oldest
aliyahlc aliyahlc 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 15, 2011

In a year or two it won't matter, cause you can move out and dump those two losers.

Best Answer

they will get old and then throw them in nursing home. then you can say to them i don*t care about your problem*s

Best Answer

That's when you step up to the plate and you start to care.

Best Answer

Not cool, sad and very hurtfull for you. I hope you haven't fallen into the trap of trying to be perfect to win their approval because if it hasn't happend by now it's not going to. Just be yourself the problem is certainly not you, NOT you, it's them. They don't define who u are. Hard as it is if you can come to peace with the situation it is what it is and accept it. It will be better for you. I understand it is hard and I wish you all the best in your life.

Best Answer

That's very sad.<br />
BUT,<br />
you will have your own life soon. You will not always be under their roof. <br />
I'm sorry your Mom is not capable of seeing the good in you and allows this to happen. Mothers are sometimes just imperfect people.

Best Answer

Thats a difficult one, get some good friends learn to accept yourself and try to be positive, spend time with positive people helps, then when you can move out, go...life is often difficult..but its workable if you try.

Best Answer

Id be like "yay" they let me go. Good now they aint got to worry about me anymore. It wont ever happen tho

Best Answer

Put a big life insurance claim on them and make it look like an accident.

Best Answer