That is one of the weirdest things to complain about that I've ever heard of.<br />
It's so weird that i would probably laugh.<br />
Honestly, that's about as nit picky (no inferences intended!) and hypercritical as saying, "I think your earlobes are too low" or "Your eyelashes aren't curly enough". <br />
What's the guy got? Some sort of bizarre fetish? I can't imagine being with someone who would even really care about such a thing, let alone tell me about it!<br />
I think he needs to give some serious thought to his priorities. <br />
Meanwhile, I would probably tell him how absurd and ridiculous that is, and I definitely wouldn't feel inferior about it. <br />
Wow....what some men think about!

Best Answer

Thanks. I did feel inferior. But I did tell him that my previous lover loved my pubic hair and everything else about me.

Best Answer

Really...this is too bizarre for me. I have no idea what any of my past lovers felt about my nether regions....and we didn't even talk about such things. It's silly to me. All that mattered was that I cared about him, and he cared about me- we didn't "critique" one another's bodies, particularly our intimate parts, in such a way. Can't even imagine that kind of conversation with my exhusband: "So Honey, what do you think of my testicles??" LOL.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Omgosh..I would shave it all off and then next time ur in bed go domenatrix on his a@@ and force him down there to appologize to your most sacred part LMAO Sorry men are just stupid sometimes..what a jerk!

Best Answer

lmao!!!

Best Answer

I don't know about him, but with me that would be a good way to find my arms locked around your legs, and then being forced endure some oral loving.

Best Answer

What would I do? Well after I stopped laughing I would tell him he should have thought about that before he married me, that he should get over it, and ask him why exactly he felt he had any right to judge any part of my body any more than I do his and does he REALLY want to start THAT game?

Best Answer

i like the way you think there hobolady...high five.

Best Answer

When I get married, I reserve the right to judge my wife's body as sexy.

Best Answer

lol he should have said something before you married him!!

Best Answer

I agree. That was a terrible thing to say after we were only married two weeks. If I had known it before I may have changed my mind. I have to live the rest of my life with a man who doesn't like my pubic hair. It's awful. before we married he said he liked it. He said it was soft and fine like a little girl's.

Best Answer

Maybe he is just scared and his mind is focusing on things that he doesn't really care about like misplaced emotions or something. All I know is if my guy suddenly told me he didn't like my down there hair I would be in a terrible state. Unless he got turned on by shaving me, then be my guest lol

Best Answer

I cried all night when he told me. The next day he apologized and said he was just joking, but he wasn't. It was shaved when we met and he asked me to grow it so I did. The other night he said he was disappointed because he thought there would be more of it. He said it. Now I have to live with it and it is really hard. I don't even feel sexy anymore. He can just leave and go find a hairier woman as far as I'm concerned.

Best Answer

Wait he said he liked it because it was "soft and fine like a little girl's" and that didn't raise any red-flags for you? I am not making any accusations against him but that is an odd thing to say regardless.

Best Answer

so he wasnt upset that you had hair, he wanted it to be more?
and you are a sexy beautiful woman and you cant let others opinions of you change that. dont let his judgements of you determine who you are

Best Answer

Sexiness is the aura not really how you look like! ;)
It's bout how you feel like. Don't let such a jerk break you.
The bigger prob here is you're married now. If he critique you this way, what's next??

Best Answer

Dont be hurt make light out of it,... or you could take away his privaliges! HA HA HA

Best Answer

The fact that he's starting this crap after you're married makes me wonder if he's not trying to lower your confidence a bit so he can get the upper hand. If I were you, I'd make a huge deal about this and shave the whole damn thing and parade around in front of him and give him NOTHING for awhile! Otherwise, I worry this may be his first attempt at trying to crush you mentally and emotionally. ****, I'd go all out and make an appointment with a therapist! See if that son-of-a-***** ever brought some nonsense up to me like that again!!! Good luck!

Best Answer

I almost never hear men complain about a woman's pubic hair not being thick enough. Men usually complain about there being too much of it. I personally would tell a wife, what my preference to the style she keeps it, but would never insist she changes it.

Best Answer

just shave it that's what I do and it's so much better without that icky hair just a few quick swipes in the shower every other day and problem solved. most men like shaved I've always had fine pubes and that's why I keep them shaved. if u have native American blood such as I do we all have fine body hair through no fault of our own just genetics. or u could tell him to grow up and love the special women he has been bleesed with to love him and all the faults he has as well

Best Answer

I am part Cherokee. Thank you for helping me see my fine pubes as something to be proud of. It is a part of my heritage!!!

Best Answer

I too am Cherokee my great grandmother was full blood and I'm so proud of my heritage.

Best Answer

I think I'd seriously consider "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" <br />
& give him some time to rethink his new found opinion. <br />
Maybe? <br />
OR,...."Plan B." The word is: "Merkin" <br />
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin ) :)

Best Answer

Merkin! lmao!!!

Best Answer

what an ***...did you tell him you didn't like his comment...what does he want you to do..wear a wig?<br />
maybe you should do just that...really freak the insenstive sod out.<br />
Can you imagine that?

Best Answer

Yeah, he's an ***!!! I told him the next day how much it hurt me and he tried to say it was a joke. It wasn't a joke. After much thought I decided to tell him to go find someone else and leave me alone. Who does he think he is, God's gift???

Best Answer

I forgave him. I love him.

Best Answer

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not for one minute suggesting sex is the b all and end all but two of the biggest reasons for split up's is the lack of money and the lack of excitement in the bedroom.

Best Answer

I would shave it if he wanted me to. The problem is that he wants me to have more of it than I do and there is nothing I can do about that.

Best Answer

I think you should teach him that what is between your legs is for his and your pleasure only and he should realise it is unique and he will never find one as beautifull again. Make him worship and adore your spacial *****.

Best Answer

I hate pubic hair it gets in your mouth and everywhere even when your wife has shaved a little off the top.best thing is complete shaven smooth so u can see everything expecially the **** x x x

Best Answer

Tell him that if that is the worst thing he has to worry about, he is doing ok..........Then kick his a*r*s*e out of bed for a couple of days!!!

Best Answer