zaRaCarlyle zaRaCarlyle 13-15, F 19 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Well... they just want to protect you and deep inside you still love them. maybe hitting you is just a sign of love and care so...... hit them back, they'll love it :)

Best Answer

inform them you will not submit to their type of manipulative mind-numbing techniques and you will resort to any means of self preservation at hand.

Best Answer

Say to them Youll talk to tham only if you all can smoke weed together otherwise zip it. =)

Best Answer

>< i wouldn't be bothered if i could smoke weed...i tried ecstasy once and i was practically grounded for half a year...

Best Answer

ugh parents never understand lol no i dunno talk to them when you feel like it just let them know youre ok and thank them for their concern be safe and have fun. not too much though =)

Best Answer

Depends what it is

Best Answer

just get it over and done with lol

Best Answer

well in my day. if mum and dad asked a q i answered it. ?.. but kids these days, i'd be to scared to ask Q's... oO

Best Answer

i just go away from room..........................

Best Answer

and what if they said ok ?

Best Answer

It takes two to speak truth -- one to speak, and another to hear ?

Best Answer

the problem is i dont have the answer...

Best Answer

Get yourself a can of cayenne pepper and surprise them the next time they try to hit you :P

Best Answer

Sounds like you have parents like I did I just told them what they wanted to hear

Best Answer

i have no idea what they want to hear...

Best Answer

Give the dog a bone.

Best Answer

What are they asking you?

If you're being secretive, they're going to worry why you feel you have to do that.

Better to be open with them .. they only want to help.

Best Answer

you really want to know...there's pretty much any kind of stuff and it annoys me when they try to get into my personal life and like...urgh wateva i'll go straight to the point they asked me how i got the scars on my arms...

Best Answer

Well then they have every right to want to know about that. That's a dangerous habit . and I think you know that. Please let your parents help you. There are much better ways to deal with your "pain".

Best Answer

Couldn't have said it better.

Best Answer

You have to understand why they would ask about the scars .. they'd be bad parents if they didn't. That's not a common thing to do .. and signals lots of problems in your life.
At your age, it's a parent's "job" to make sure you're OK .. they love you and want the best for you. You think it's a pain now .. but later on in your life, you'll be happy they cared that much.

Best Answer