plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 14 Answers Aug 27, 2013 in Pet Peeves

Polygamy refers to two wives, polyandry to two husbands. Polyamory is loving two people. (Or more than two in each case.)

If my wife decided that I must now share her, I would ask for lots of clarification...that the marriage be clearly delineated. She is the boss, the head of the house and my leader, but I really don't want another man in the house. I would want to know exactly what my spousal duties were. Am I to clean for him? Cook for him? To work, he would have to be very respectful to me, but I would do as she demanded. My basic demand is that she wants me and wants to stay married to me. She decides if she sees others. If she exerts full control then I obey her.

Best Answer

if say really well let me introduce my friend Mr 45. we go back to 1911

Best Answer

Yay, finally get a ********* so I can cross it off my bucketlist.

Best Answer

I would say...."Yeah? Well let's see how well that works out for you." Since I am known not to get along too well with other females.

Best Answer

she would have to come home with two new lovers for it to be polygamous, because I would be out of the relationship immediately.

Best Answer

Hope he/she is good at working in the yard, I'm way behind on trimming the vines and stuff

Best Answer

i'd say "*** dat"

Best Answer