starship33 starship33 36-40, F 20 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Health

Hitting, no matter who is doing it, is wrong. The best thing to do, is walk away, not react. If it is an ongoing thing, get out of the relationship. Sex of the person being hit, has no bearing on my answer.

Best Answer

I was engaged to a Woman, she got mad one day and Hit Me and Pushed me Backwards off the Porch,(only 3 feet high). I walked to my car Left and Never went Back. She Called on the Phone for weeks, Sent me Cards ,Flowers. I never spoke to her again. I will not get into a relationship with a Violent Partner. They will only either Hurt you ,or bring you down to their Level. :)

Best Answer

Time to leave as thats a big red flag. If they do it once them more will follow more then likey and only get worse. If it was a slap I would leave and if a punch or the like then call the police < file charges then leave.

Best Answer

If we all knew then what we knew now how much easier it would be but better late then never as they say. I wish You all the best in whatever you do.

Best Answer

Definitely walk away. Remember to love yourself more than anyone else.

Best Answer

The best thing to do in any violent situation is to get away.

Best Answer

Take it like a man.

Best Answer

My ex was violent....I left....

Best Answer

history would indicate very little

Best Answer

leave, it would be the end of that relationship.

Best Answer

Does spanking count?

Best Answer

Best Answer

That's abuse, leave, it wont stop.

Best Answer

Walk away.

Best Answer

I called the police, since she gave me a bloody nose.

Best Answer

She had attacked me with knives on several previous occasions, but I was able ti disarm her. This was the first time after years of physical abuse that I had proof on my side.

Best Answer

I have two kids.

Best Answer