SunnyBelle SunnyBelle 26-30, F 31 Answers Aug 23, 2010

I would just go for the kiss and enjoy the feeling of pleasure that it would bring XXXXXXOOOO Molly

Best Answer

No guy kisses me period. now seeing two hot women kissing is not a problem for me.

Best Answer

I would stab him to death and then kill myself because I will not live with gay germs in me

Best Answer

I would return the kiss passionately, tell him I love him and want to be his secret *** **** as I get down on my knees and quickly undo his pants to suck on his **** until he **** in my mouth. After which I would say, "thank-you lover for sharing your ***" then kiss him passionately again and ask hi if he will make love to me and be my first so I can feel his **** *** deep inside of me.

Best Answer

depends on how horny I was feeling

Best Answer

My best friend (we're both girls) kissed me today on the lips, but I didn't think much about it. Of course, it was really quick and innocent, but yeah, she just did it because we're really close friends and she's a very cuddly person.

Best Answer

Well for me I would be Super happy because I like my best friend he's really cool but we do talk much anymore I still think he's cute though but anyways id be happy but I truthfully don't know what id do because we both are in junior high right now and if he waited untill high school to kiss me well id kinda be mad he didn't do it sooner but that's me

Best Answer

I would absolutely be freaked out. Not one gay bone in my body, but have many gay friends. Not threatened by but seriously guilty of saying stupid crap like "what a ***" or "don't be a homo". My intentions aren't vicious or of a bashing nature, and although I try to be conscious of what I say in gay company, I must admit it almost readily flows from my mouth when they are not present - and it bothers me some. Habitually, I make epitaphs of this nature - as I was surrounded by peers who spoke this way, mostly alphas. Back to the question...would not kiss him back but would be...flattered???!?? I guess?

Best Answer

I would definitely kiss him

Best Answer

I would just tell him i'm not that kind of guy and go brush my teeth.

Best Answer

it happened to me and i did not minded but i told her it was rude and you need to set the rules if you liked it tell her that you might be interested in trying a same sex relationship or just a one night stand or i you did not liked it tell her that you are rteally sorry but lesbian relationship does not interest you but dont be rude <br />
hope this help you sweetie<br />
simone

Best Answer

I would let him and possibly kiss him back. Too bad it would never happen.

Best Answer

When that happened to me, well... let's just say that was one very memorable night.

Best Answer

I think you know my answer to this question...GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I would kiss him back (and I'm a guy). :)

Best Answer

Depends. If it was ultra-aggressive, no way. If it was just a firm kiss, then I would probably kiss him back though wonder where it was going.

Best Answer

Im sure this was meant for the ladies- but i will add a guys POV- if a same gender friend kissed me? i would FREAK out lol would not happen a second time i promise- i have NO interest in kissing a guy- on the other hand...... a kiss in other places? well- thats a different question i guess- so i wont answer that ; -P

Best Answer

It is not a common occurance for this to happen between men, it is more common to hug or shake hands. I would turn my head in this situation. If I were a true woman however I think I would embrace the moment respond and meet the kiss with my own.

Best Answer

If you were down with her (and I assume it's a her for reasons unbeknownst to me), then I'd say go for it. Especially considering if he/she was a high school crush. What harm could come from it? Pretty much none :)<br />
Good luck and be sure to brush your teeth first :P

Best Answer

It all really depends on if you swing that way or not. You have to look at how it made you feel to find the answer to that question.

Best Answer

It's the spontaneity of the situation and you don't have time to feel or think and you have never been kissed before by the same gender. So the question is how would you handle it. Go for it? OR Turn your face away?

Best Answer