As Long As I have been Married I like It when I'm Ignored.It means there's nothing to Complain about. lol

Best Answer

I'd find a random website with like minded and/or also other tortured souls, make an account and amuse myself by posting responses to things I really have no real advice to offer but am kinda stoned, he he, kind of like now.<br />
Oh God...<br />
Where did it all go wrong?

Best Answer

I had nine months of, so I know he loves someone else.

Best Answer

I would cry. I would become depressed. I would feel as if I were constantly weighed down by a sack of bricks hanging from my waist. I would have a few drinks, though I know that never really helps numb the pain.

Best Answer

Sometimes when guys (or girls) get together it's just to get their minds off of everyday life. It probably has nothing to do with you, he's just having a good time. When I'm with a few friends, I really don't want to have to pay attention to my phone or to anyone else. It's kind of nice to have a break. Maybe he just needs some time without you (everyone does at times). If you make it into a big deal, he will probably really not want to text you. Think of how you would feel. I know it's hard but maybe when the time is right, you could sit down with him and let him know how this made you feel. If you make it into a fight, you will probably get nowhere. Guys really hate drama and usually jump at the chance to turn away from it. If it happens again, just find something else to do and get your mind off him. And be thankful he's just with the guys!

Best Answer

I would spend my time doing something else and let my SO come to me. If my SO is willing to let me drift away, I don't think they really care too much about me.

Best Answer

I would be pissed, and would talk this sh@t out with him. Your choice.<br />
Treat me like sh!t, bring it!

Best Answer

Ignore him back..

Best Answer

whoa, he sounds like a jerk. bide your time, you revenge will come muahaha

Best Answer