Go with whatever honestly feels right to you. But if it undermines your education? It ought not feel right. Teaching overseas sounds like an educational plus, and not just along academic lines.

Best Answer

I like the idea of teaching abroad...now is the time in your life to have an adventure. What type of degree do you have? That can make a difference.

Best Answer

Yeah I agree! Speech Pathology, somewhat relates...I guess.

Best Answer

now is the time in your life (prior to significant others, mortgages and children) when you can take some chances and try some things out. Go out and experience the possibilities......It will help clarify what you want later.

Best Answer

must go out an experience life....after I take a nap lol.

Best Answer

any interest in outdoor conservation? This is a good organization:

http://www.thesca.org/serve/young-adult-programs

Best Answer

Also....see if you can land a job with a cruise line company....you get work and travel.

Best Answer

Thank you for the suggestions! Much appreciated. I'll take a look at that website :) Thanks again!!

Best Answer

Marry me

Best Answer

Come again?

Best Answer

Teaching English abroad is an incredible way to see parts of the world and make new friends. You could do this while you decide what you really want to do. Would also look good on a resume.

Best Answer

yeah I've been thinking about this option and I'm started to seriously consider it more and more. Would u recommend getting a TESOL (I forget the acronym)? Or do you think its not necessary? Have you had experience teaching abroad?

Best Answer

I think it is definitely a good idea to get certified, but I don't know what the opportunities are like if you don't.

Best Answer

Oh so you haven't gone abroad then, Thanks for the answer tho!

Best Answer

I had a friend that went to Japan. She ended up living there. I researched it 2 years ago. Unfortunately circumstances made it impossible for me.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that :/ Lol, people's responses are making me wanna look into this more and more :3

Best Answer