Today we went grocery shopping at Winco. We were in checkout, and were putting everything into the cart and ready to go, when my mother tells me that she forgot to pay for the waters. Guess the lady didnt see that she missed them (they were under cart, cause mom didnt want to put it on the checkout then back into cart) Well anyway, would you tell them they forgot to charge you or just go? My mom just went, she was gonna but the lady was to busy. So we got 2 packs free; 48 bottles. Saved us the money.
LilDezVero13 LilDezVero13 16-17, F 8 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in WTK

Well I think you should tell ....there is a lot of temptation..however these small things sometimes become huge problems later.

Best Answer

My mom was gonna go back, she has for other things, but Winco was packed and she was getting irritated with all the people, so we just left.

Best Answer

Once in a while ...it's not a big deal. I was referring to a habit ..

Best Answer

If I have the time, I go back right away; if I don't, I pay for it the next time I'm in.

Best Answer

Nope, It happens to me too on several occasions, so as long as the buzzer don't go off you're okay!

Best Answer

:) thats what i told her too, i mean she didnt do it intentionally, so shes not really jacking those waters. Lady didnt see, her fault.

Best Answer

It's all about integrity. Gotta tell them they missed the water.

Best Answer

I would also just leave.

Best Answer