Now you're gonna make the trolls kill themselves.

Best Answer

No great loss

Best Answer

Bit of a double standard there.

Best Answer

How do you figure? If they didnt do what they do i wouldnt wish that upon them. I live with the result of bullies daily a man that now has the mental capacity of an 8 year old child that did 25 years jail for murder. The murder of a person who bullied him when younger. If people dont bully these things dont happen. How is that a double standard? If they take their own life they will save 100 others.

Best Answer

I think killing yourself or others never is the answer

Best Answer

I agree but their are insipid fools making light of situations i outlined above. People need to stop their ****! End of story!

Best Answer

I know I'm get bullied a lot but there's nothing to about it. I don't want to go to jail because of some moron

Best Answer

Stay strong young lady and dont take notice of idiots, the more you ignore them the less power you give them. People bully you as you are a threat to them so be proud of you.

Best Answer

the world is full of mysteries friend...human nature has rather morbidly interesting story...still back to the question; i'll sit in front of the mirror and execute myself but cutting my throat

Best Answer

*by [not but]

Best Answer

If you are one that does this then karma will come for you. You are teaching others to do it to your kids so you cant complain when your kids are affected.

Best Answer

They should go to Vent if they want a baby-proofed safe space.

Best Answer

So socially unaccepted teens have nowhere to go?

Best Answer

I just said Vent

Best Answer

troll much dude?

Best Answer

Never have, never will i place value on life.

Best Answer