My wife-she is six months older-she makes meh lewk gewd!hehehehehehe***ducks and hides from wife with frying pan***

Best Answer

I wouldn't. I already look over 5 years younger than what I really am. Ask me again in 30 years.

Best Answer

Cut off my head .

Best Answer

smile more. reduce stress. act from a self-secure internal place. <br />
isn't that the ba<x>se of live long and prosper? m/

Best Answer

'm concidering plastic surgery 4 a nip and tuck myself...that might help feel different inside I assume since I won't have to wake up every morning and look at this older woman in the mirror with the saggy neck and under eye circles...it will sure save a lot of time and money on gross feeling makeup on my face!a (;

Best Answer

conserve energy and use it only when needed...

Best Answer

Photoshop lol. Best there is :P

Best Answer

I is what I is

Best Answer

Sleep, eat healthy, drink plenty of water... and maybe call up a plastic surgeon. :3

Best Answer

Sleep. Work out. Dont stress. Good diet, with lots of raw veggies & especially greens. Supplements containing silica, like Diatomaceous Earth. Dont fry yourself in the Sun or go to tanning beds, but dont be afraid to get outdoors if you arent too fair skinned. Get your hair done by someone good. Brassy peroxide blond usually makes people think they look younger, but it looks bad.<br />
David Wolfe has a good book about nutrition for beauty. Give it a look.

Best Answer