in my opinion...candy...lots and lots, hands down :>
cupcake1992 cupcake1992 18-21, M 22 Answers Jan 7, 2010

Damn, I don't know what to say! Why can beauty pageant contestants answer this question and I can't? :(

Best Answer

I'd just try and be nice and helpful to at least one person every single day.

Best Answer

if we all focused on working on ourselves rather than blaming others. Haha easier said than done =p

Best Answer

Smile at strangers. It's awfully contagious.

Best Answer

Kill the killers. Sure I'd be a killer too, but I'd be on your side.

Best Answer

Take away all religions and politics which only diversifies people. Teach them how to love themselves first and look within for inner peace, and only then once we love ourselves, we can love one another. Peace x

Best Answer

What people think could make the better place varies between people. Is it fair for anyone to force their idea of what a better place is on other people?<br />
I don't want to start yet another religion.

Best Answer

I strive to grow in all the ways that I can, I can only give what I have, and if I ain't got it, I can't give it-positive and negative balance in life

Best Answer

Build a sun temple for Ra.

Best Answer

The world as a whole is too big a task for me. I do what I can do within my human environment; be loyal, kind, care for friends, close relatives.

Best Answer

I well dei

Best Answer

Dig a very deep hole in my back garden so i could smile at the Aussies.

Best Answer

Hugs and laughter all around!! And yes, yes the candy is a great idea!! Sugar free for diabetics

Best Answer