I love her, she is not mine anymore . I have never loved anyone like that. I will always love her
chanduischandrahas chanduischandrahas 22-25, M 4 Answers Jan 25 in Dating & Relationships

Go down memory lane ,reliving the highs and the lows ,having a good laugh at our expense,hoping my partner departs peacefully and content with what life offered.

Best Answer

I would make a memory with them that neither one of us would ever forget.<br />
I am sorry for your heartache.

Best Answer

I will try to avoid her. I don't want her to miss me, to miss the good times we spent together.<br />
Farewells among the lovers are generally not a sweet one, and so I won't give a futile try to make a sweet farewell.<br />
But, I will love you, and miss you, and perhaps cry for you, too...

Best Answer

We're one in the same you and I... I lost mine too after fourteen years... But I still love her and we're still bestfriends.. And she will be leaving me again soon.. Only to another state this time around. <br />
I would take her to a beach, we would spend a few hours there draw in the sand, find shells, save dead jellyfish, And then I would take her horse back riding like we did since we were 7... Take her for a ride on the four wheeler, Go to a zoo and marvel at the animals and feed some and I would bask in her ambiance and her joy, Take her out to dinner at Carmello's... And then take her for a moonlit drive in my truck, then stop up on our hill and look at the moon and stars with music playing in the background... Just like old times..

Best Answer

But doesn't it hurt badly that she is not yours ?

Best Answer

I've never felt a worse pain in my life...

Best Answer