She has been making this since over 4 years now. She stolen my title by POWER HOSE of White Castle. Has Done Fraud which Alert NSA, USA. I am even afraid to saying their names. They are armed in both, East and West.
nursarim nursarim 41-45, F 2 Answers May 10 in Embarrassing & Funny

Drugs are bad.... Mmkay

Best Answer

Drugs that is what you do?

Best Answer

It looks like you did drugs to form this question?

Best Answer

Aunty Biochemist. I do not do Drug research for living unlike you. So, you know your job:-)

Best Answer

You can do it.

Best Answer

I can do it, what?

Best Answer

Anything you want.

Best Answer

I can't. this man message me, " he has killed two women before stuffing their head in the toilets then flushed. One was his wife, his sister told us. Now he is writing he is going to kill me suffocating me between his thigh! His ex wife continue to threats me , humiliate me, and his sister. Calling me HINDU, which I am not. Telling about him, that it is him I got married to. And now my spouse, he man I really married is hiding out of because knowing my or my first husband life is in stake. They are powerful. Very Powerful.

In reality, I still think He must not know, who I am. Or it is me he victimized not knowing. There is a Bus Aid playing his GIRLFriend role, she is vicious , specially her mother.

Best Answer

Ouch.

Best Answer

Very much ouch. These people has rudder on their car.

Best Answer