lost12345 lost12345 22-25, F 52 Answers Sep 24, 2009

I would start a wellness center. I would help people, by whatever circumstances in life weren't given a fair shot and taught valuable life skills that could have radically changed their lives if they had the right skills. I would work intensively to help them let go of the past, and build their futures. The emphasis would be on Wellness/Health of body, spirit, and mind. Giving them a second chance. Because we all deserve that.

I would also concentrate on teaching children core skills of coping, emotion regulation, mindfulness, radical acceptance, self worth, etc. This I would do via books, music, and television programming.

The rest, material things I would want, and helping family & friends, that would come no matter what, but it's my call to service, to teach others what I have learned, as an adult that I didn't learn when I was a child.

Best Answer

I would set up a group of people who LOVE to go out to help other people. There are so many people in the world who need all kinds of help in their lives, who cannot afford to pay for the help, but who may exchange their talents, skills, abilities, with those who come out for them. I would set it up the helping situation so that there would be mutual interchange of skills and abilities, services rendered between people. Fixing roofs, clearing gutters, painting, sewing, cooking for others, gardening, all kinds of things that people need help with in and outside of their homes.

Best Answer

Retire early

Best Answer

I have it in my heart to start a non-profit to help young adults especially w/ children. Sometimes, young mothers can use a break for the weekend. Young males, alot of times, need a neutral place to visit their children and mothers of their children. A place of supervision for grandparents to visit and establish relationships with grand children. Provide scholarships to help those who can not otherwise qualify for educational purposes.

A place built in serenity and quiet that one can come and gather their thoughts and feelings. A place where they can feel safe.

Best Answer

buy a home so i am not homeless when i turn 65 or 70 and can no longer work, i would also work to help stop the torture and killing of animals in America.

Best Answer

Pay our house, my 4 kids college fund, go to the Philippines and other poor countries to help them, donate money to st.jude, our church and other organization that needs help and the rest i will save it for our retirement.

Best Answer

PAY FOR MY HUSBAND'S HEALTH BILLS WHO IS IN A HEALTH CENTER AND MAKE SURE HE IS COMFORTABLE FOR HIS LASTING DAYS WHO HAS JUST TURNED 90 YEARS OLD, AND THEN IN CASE I AM PLACED IN A HEALTH PLACE AN GET A CARE TAKER FOR MYSELF THIS IS MY STRESSFUL THINKING SO I AM MADE COMFORTABLE IN MY SICK DAYS LATER ON.

Best Answer

I would buy a apartment building for the homeless

Best Answer

1. Pay taxes $4M

2.$1M to Church

3.$1M to Military School For Teenagers

4. Buy 4 Homes to my dears $3K each

5.Buy Annuity For Them and for Myself $2.5 M

6. Buy BMW SUV $50K

7. $250K (the rest) visit the World

Best Answer

I would pay my tithes to the church and then take care of my family and close friends.

Best Answer

Have my own place,car, and bills to pay, instead of living with a friend

Best Answer

I will first help my family people that need help give to charities ,also help my church,there are lots of people that need to be help and houses and since I live in Puerto Rico here in this Island there are lots of peoples that need help. Also help foundaution for thos children with out parents.

Best Answer

yes Lovensky

Best Answer

Well, you can't eat it; you can't sleep with it; it won't keep you warm, and you can't make love to it. Money is good for only one thing---you can spend it.

Best Answer

I would buy myself a house. Help my sister out since she is struggling. Help my dad retire. And save money up for my daughter to go college.

Best Answer

Feed the poor buy them clothing.and housing..give to the church.place headstones on family and friends grave buy a house buy me and wife cars pay for a better education for children and grandchildren finally be happy.

Best Answer

Probably take a trip somewhere for a few days by myself to relax and figure out what I'd do with the rest. I know I want to put some away for my grandchildren's college funds!

Best Answer

I would support cancer foundations..I would give to charities ,hungry,less fortunate ,Children in crisis and my own family needs of course..

The pleasure I would get from supporting these organizations etc.,would put me on top of the world..

I would also support some christian foundations,but what I wrote above is what I would do with $10,000,000.00.

Sincerely,

Samantha Collins

Best Answer

I would pay off my house. Pay ALL my medical bills, insurance bills for Dr. and health, Life.

Help the ASPCA and The Shelters all over the US care for homeless animals.

Help establish a home for seniors who can not afford the high cost of Assisted Living Homes.

Put away funds for my grandchildren to go to collage (if they want).

To help my children live better happier lives.

Best Answer

Invest yourself and give per cent 10% earnest to individual person for their needs.

Best Answer