maddiegraddie maddiegraddie 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 10 in Hobbies

Establish a university department of sexual experimentation for ages 18 - 28 year old, co-educational research laboratory. Video recording all experiments and research findings.

Best Answer

That would be enough for me to run away

Best Answer

Investing in bonds or shares of a profitable business.

Best Answer

Count it..?

Best Answer

Don't know if I'd buy much as I have most of what I want already. Maybe a yacht. I'd definitely retire.

Best Answer

Put it to very good use.

Best Answer

Travel the world until I drop dead.

Best Answer

Pay off my bills, invest the rest.

Best Answer

Find some way to have it make more money, then live on the money generated from it.

Best Answer

You'd really need to make much more? If you invested that into income producing investments with say a modest return of only 5% you'd be getting a quarter of a million a year? That's not enough to live on?

Best Answer

The value can go up or down, you may not get all you have invested. Which means someone else will most likely benefit.

Best Answer

Confused. What you are saying is exactly what I mean. I wouldn't stick it in an account and just withdraw when I wanted money. I wouldn't want to touch the base money. I would instead put it in something that pays out interest or whatever, then live on that interest. Let the money make my income money. Of course, that means I would have to get 5 million first, then I would need to find someone who can help me set up something to generate an income with it. Also, I would make sure that a certain amount of the interest or whatever goes back with the original 5 million so it also grows the base amount so the base amount will keep up with inflation, allowing the income payments to keep up with inflation.

Best Answer

Inflation is very low currently. Not something you need to be overly worried about.

Best Answer