I'd hook all of you up to it and drain you as I please...

Best Answer

never leave the house

Best Answer

I would chain guys standing with their ankles spread and locked to the floor, their chained wrists above their head, and hook them up to the milking machine. I would perform experiments on them to see what other stimulations keep them aroused to drive them sexually crazy.

Things like flogging/whipping their back, abs, or chest. Nipple suction, pinching, shocking, etc... stretching their muscled male bodies by cranking the chains to their wrists higher and higher very slowly. Me raping their ***. And other things like those. Anything to drive a nicely muscled male mentally crazy with sexual arousal a frustration by making him realize he has no control over his body.

Best Answer

Df you have hiding in your ba<x>sement

Best Answer

I would give it to a mistress, have her tie me down so i cant escape, have her attach it to me and leave me there for the day.<br />
If anyone out there in Australia that is willing to oblige contact me ;)

Best Answer

Pretty hot idea. I could imagine my wife tying me to a big chair so I couldn't move and then gagging me to silence. After putting one of these on me she would let her lover in and they'd **** the weekend away, leaving me there to look and listen helplessly as this machine sucks me dry. The erotic scene before me would be so overpowering that I wouldn't be able to resist *******. The sensations would be too much. I'd be a total limp noodle, unable to compete with her lover's work....if she wished, he would breed her and I'd be helpless to stop it.

Best Answer