i'll bet you a million bucks this went over your head....the first person to get it gets best answer
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 26-30, F 13 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Hobbies

******-A......

Best Answer

lol yessss

Best Answer

You mean it would cost you that much? Perhaps you need to seriously rethink your approach to relationships with women.

Best Answer

look at the best answer and you may understand..then again..it may still fly totally over your head

Best Answer

Does't change my comment.

Best Answer

With a million bucks, I would invest..so that I can have more MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Though I don't think I could ever be 'Oprah rich'.

Best Answer

give my kids enough to pay off their college loans and give them a headstart on life. I would treat some of my close EP friends to a Las Vegas vacation and buy us all some new fashions. I would donate some to causes I support and treat all the nurses in ICU who kept me alive to a fancy dinner and dancing, or whatever else they want.

Best Answer

I give up. Why?

Best Answer

office space!!

Best Answer

Now i get it.

Best Answer

Yah that's true ,a man only knows how to make money and the woman knows only how to use it

Best Answer

I think I would line 20 woman up in doggystyle position and play piano with my di-k. But I guess that is just personal preference.

Best Answer

It's funny I don't remember the movie, but I have had that notion in my head since I was 13. I may have seen it but don't remember it. What movie was it?

Best Answer

Really?

Pleasure x 2

Trouble x 4

Best Answer