dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 22 Answers May 14, 2012

She's gonna deliver that baby with or without you. It's a physical process. A women was in a coma and gave birth. I guess you would give her your shirt and bs ur way threw it. Either way its coming out!!

Best Answer

Since I am in the OB/GYN field. I would deliver the baby and the placenta, cut the cord. Clear the infants airway, find something clean to wrap the infant. Monitor both mother and infants vital signs, and massage the mothers uterus, make sure she expelled all products of conceptions. Hopefully by then we would be at a hospital or medical center. This is all contingent on this being a healthy vaginal birth verses the need for c-section. Hopefully not breech, and hopefully she is full term. She may have just broke her water, it also helps to know if she is a premigravida or perigravada ( first or multiple pregnancy ).

Best Answer

Screw it, I guess I'm getting my hands drrty and helping this lady have her baby.

Best Answer

Deliver it. I have the training.

Best Answer

And just how did I get into a taxi with a pregnant woman? One I would hope my wife is with me. She is a neo natal intensive care nurse. If not, I am the father of six. I would help the woman any way possible.

Best Answer

Let her in and ask the driver to race to nearest hospital!

Best Answer

I'd beg her to hold it in

Best Answer

take taxi to nearest hospital and hold her hand ( not only literally but physically too) till we reach hospital. i guess that would be sufficient to deliver the child, if need be in taxi itself....what do moms say

Best Answer

help her

Best Answer

Deliver the baby. Its not that hard. Hopefully I have a raincoat or poncho on me.

Best Answer

JUMP!!

Best Answer

If it were me. I would do nothing. I would leave as soon as possible.

Best Answer

Step up and be a man! ....What a well weird question though! Why are you asking it?!?!??!!

Best Answer

Let her have her baby!

Best Answer

Pulls his knife out and say's "EVER HAD A C SECTION"

Best Answer

IS SHE STILL 60?

Best Answer