Hmm.. An intresting situation. Perhaps you should Allow them to meet, and if they dont take to one another, then you have your anwser. If they do begin to like one another, Let them live their own lives. I Have come to know that if you step in the way of fate, Your just hurting your own cause.

Best Answer

excuse me, but, didn't you say you two have "nothing in common?" Shouldn't THAT be the reason to break up?

Best Answer

true but he told me we have enough in common.

Best Answer

sooo, what do YOU think...about your life/relationship...the quality of both ...or does he tell you whether that's good or bad too?

Best Answer

i wish we had more in common but other than that we have a loving relationship

Best Answer

maybe you should tell him what you just told us

Best Answer

i mentioned it before in the past but it's been getting to me lately

Best Answer

Why don't you just introduce your BF to your friend and let nature take it's course.

Best Answer

i probably will i'm not one to stand in the way of love even if it hurts me

Best Answer

People with differing interests frequently make good matches because they have much to share. However if one or the other has little interest in the others wants and likes (its okay to not like everything but (collective) you should be willing to try new thing and expand your horizons.<br />
Its called growing together.

Best Answer