Yip this is why i stopped discussing personal stuff with my pals, you got to know when to stop telling, cause iv heard people discuss personal stuff about others to me ,,,they say now dont tell anyone ,,she told me not to say, then gives me all the gossip, iv told her to stop i dont want to hear anymore as this is private only to be told ,its ok i trust you.?i tell pals very little now..

Best Answer

This is is exactly it, she'll come to me and tell me things about him.. his responses are also very blunt and she is so influenced by his every word, if he said jump she would jump.. I'll have to put up a boundary

Best Answer

Stop talking to her about those things. <br />
She's not a real friend anymore.

Best Answer

Of course she does! When you move in with a boyfriend, won't you do the same?

Best Answer

I know its boredom cause they aint got stuff to talk about so they begin gossoping, its nasty all the personal stuff you both shared gets discussed with him now, very dissapointing situation,tell her no more.

Best Answer