maybe you should tell him how you feel

Best Answer

You might regret if you let him go, I've seen that happen. Nothing is promised tomorrow.....remember that always. If you can understand better off you will be. Think wisely

Best Answer

talk to him and end the relationship..make sure he knows its not him..he would be upset and hurt if he loves you but its better sooner than later..be true to yourself...oh by the way to walk away from something like this is extremely difficult...i just did the same thing and its killing me..everyday i wonder if i made the right decision...i still don't know!

Best Answer

It's so frickin difficult now. He knows something is up but at the same time he knew I was wild when we got tone ther you know. I've suppressed myself to fit a girlfriend ideal and it's just not me. I'm a bit of a mess truth be known- but I liked being that way. Chasing guys girls whoever took my fancy. I miss it. It's normal to miss being single when your in a relationship right... jut like you miss a relationship when your single. I just don't know if my heads ****** and I'm looking to blame someone else... I just don't know. How did you get your **** together to do it, and stick to it?

Best Answer

well i just did it...friday..few days ago..but been trying to end the relationship for months..i didn't want to hurt him as i can see he loved me and told me .it is so difficult i am a mess too right now..i joined ep and have been keeping myself busy here talking to other people..saturday and sunday i was a mess..couldn't eat ,couldn't sleep..obviously i had feelings for him as well...he was hurt..he still messages me telling me he will always love me etc...but i have not responded because i want it over and want him to get on with his life..but i am telling you is soooo hard because i don't know if i made the right decision..i miss him terribly and i feel lonely..i don't really know..

Best Answer

You did it cause the person kept lying to you and etc.....its not the same with her situation. She HAS a keeper.....but she isn't ready.....truly a difficult situation

Best Answer

yes but he also insisted that he is going to change! and he was truing but i just couldn't forgive him! and yes you right...different situation but she doesn't want be in relationship with him and thats what i meant..because if she doesn't end it soon she will be lying to him too...and to herself

Best Answer

Maybe sometime apart would be better, but than again she doesn't want to mislead him neither in case if it becomes long term.....only she knows what is best for both

Best Answer

I'm sorry your going through this! It's never easy to remove someone who is a big part of you from your life. I don't know what to do. It's not that I don't want him, I just don't want a relationship. Think I've got commitment issues. I am open and honest, as much as I can be about it. He understanding to a point but doesn't make it easy- he will say he won't stop loving me or let me go easily. The relationship moved to fast too soon. Wished I'd have been slower into it. I don't think I'd feel this way if we had taken our time figuring it all out in the beginning.

Best Answer

And you're wrong to not give him a chance when you KNEW he was being true to his word, put yourself in his shoe and you loved someone so much and they don't give you a chance. imagine that feeling of being worthless

Best Answer

you right and i wish her the best...i do understand what is like though and sincerely said what i thought..especially if she decide to end the relationship..its not easy.. right or wrong!

Best Answer

I appreciate your thoughts. Honestly I do. I need the reality even if it is different in ways. I think he's right though- maybe a break?

Best Answer

not sure if the comment was for me or kagexrage..if it was for me, i would say i am not sure if i made the right decision or not...i am here aint i?? what i know is that i couldn't trust him! oh and i did give him chanceS! i know that yes he loved me and i loved him too..but just couldn't trust him ....i was angry all the time..it was the best for him too..who needs to put up with a gf who is angry with them all the time even when they been good?! i know it was for the best and i am pretty sure it is extremely hard for both of us...hey you don't see me jumping up and down with victory...i have been going thru hell in the last couple of days...and i really wish you don't make me think i made a wrong decision because i will probably call him up and try again....lets just hope the comment wasn't for me :)

Best Answer

yup..a break if he agree to it..but what a break really means? "by the way i will just put you on hold while i am fishing for something different..if it doesn't work out i will get back to you".....do what you feel is right for you...really i wanted to comment on was the fact that if you think ending the relationship would be easy because thats what you want its not!

Best Answer

To must be honest with yourself.

Best Answer

Well .....then its not the right time for you or maybe you'll be regretting it later....This happens often with girls.

Best Answer

It's not the right time for me. I'm restless. Your right I will regret it. I know this all ready which is why I am struggling with it..

Best Answer

But you know already that you are not going to stay at the same time. You already know and have decided. Your just needing that whatever to do it.

Best Answer

Maybe your right. I just need to know that it's the right thing to do. I don't want to make a mistake that would hurt him or ruin whatever we have forever. I want him as my friend. That's not likely though is it? If he said look let's part but stay friends, I know what I would do. I probz have my answer there don't I :(

Best Answer

Friends doesn't work when you break someones heart. They or he will hate seeing or knowing or suspecting what your doing and you'll hate or regret or feel bad about not telling him and thinking of what your doing when you talk to him as friends. It just don't work out...

Best Answer

I know your right. I don't know what to do.

Best Answer