after nearly two years of no communication, your life long best friend calls you with a somewhat apology for not being in touch with you. do you forgive them, resume the friendship or do you ignore them? what would you choose and why?
jerrica jerrica 41-45, F 15 Answers Jul 1, 2012

Generally be forgiving but just a little wary while i had time to see if they were genuine or had some other motive.

Best Answer

It would depend on a lot of things, for example, who they were, how I feel about them, what is going on in my life at the moment etc..

Best Answer

We can't or shouldn't live in the past. If your long lost bff makes the attempt to renew your relationship, it might be the pick me up you need. If not, you have the option to can it. <br />
But we have to live in the now.

Best Answer

I would still be friends with them, I don't just stop being friends with people because they're away.

Best Answer

Forgive forget and move on!!

Best Answer

Take it slow, while being firm in your position.

Best Answer

Forgive them and continue, atleast they made the effort to contact you now. Would be stupid to ignore it and who knows, maybe they really need a mate at that point in time and you could be their last hope.

Best Answer

I'd be inclined to think that he wants something or he may need you now that he has no one else!

Best Answer

Resume the friendship...I often go for long periods of time without calling any-one and they all seem to not care....well, perhaps they just don't like me...lol

Best Answer