EurydiceKallos EurydiceKallos 18-21, F 8 Answers Jul 3 in Dating & Relationships

At first l was upset. As time went on my mindset changed. I recently.saw her and said " l have 2 words for you " Of course everyone was around waiting and anticipating what l would say and then l said " Thank You . I am so much better without you " and walked off into the sunset.

Best Answer

Hmm a different answer than most would give. I am sorry it actually happened to you, but if she did that then you most definitely better without her. Keeps you from wasting your time at least. Hahahah Thank you for answering :)

Best Answer

Put her stuff outside the front door, change the locks and block her number and email accounts.

Best Answer

Hahah I like your response :) Thank you for answering.

Best Answer

Quite easy. Tell them "**** You, your loss."

Best Answer

I would be amazed that I was in a relationship in the first place..hahaha...ha.

Best Answer

whats SO?

Best Answer

Significant other

Best Answer

oh. i'd probably do something really extreme..like frame them for a serious crime.
It depends on how committed i am.

Best Answer

Hahah nice, thank you for answering :)

Best Answer

Bye bye.

Best Answer

No idea..it'd probably be one of the worst things I can imagine happening to me..aside from debilitating disease, maiming, death..things like that..

Best Answer

Walk away

Best Answer