beth70 beth70 41-45, F 15 Answers Sep 2 in Dating & Relationships

Get my *** over there

Best Answer

Come over with a bat!

Best Answer

Get a weapon and stay at her place...

Best Answer

I would tell her to get her butt over to my place ;)

Best Answer

Well seeing as I live with her it would be pretty lame for her to call me on the phone when I'm most likely 5 to 10 feet from her! Hahahaha... but if I didn't I guess I would come over and then see whats up.

Best Answer

tell the dumb *** to call the cops then lock and load personal weapon and be ready in case things go sideways

Best Answer

get in the car i don't have and zoom over there !

Best Answer

The good news is the girl is fine. Shaken a little but fine. - cops never found two guys but were running from them.

Best Answer

Guys...if your girl EVER sounds scared and has told you the scenario I have just told you, and if you LOVE her... Why on earth would you ever hesitate to make certain she was safe??? If I told you she had 2 small children would it make a difference?

Best Answer

Tell her to call the police,and drive over if possible...the police can get there fastest and with the most firepower

Best Answer

Yes. That's what she did. As her boyfriend... Should he just stay at his house and wait for her to call?

Best Answer

If he rolls,he may just get in the way of the cops;mistaken for the intruder even. If the police have promised to send a patrol car,he should wait

Best Answer

Ask her what she had on and to lock the door and ask her what they looked like.

Best Answer

And you, the boyfriend, lives 20 min away?

Best Answer

I'd tell her to hang up and call 911.

Best Answer

She called 911 and has locked herself in bathroom. Did I mention the two men saw her and motioned her to shut off the back porch light?

Best Answer

the men told her to turn off the porch light?

Best Answer

Yes. Thru the back door.

Best Answer

I hope the cops are there by now. That could end very ugly for her.

Best Answer

Hope I don't get raped

Best Answer

She also stated she has called 911.

Best Answer